• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Smiley,

But Texas, where I currently reside, has. So

-EQ

Edit: Smiley, Hawaii voted for Obama.

Source here: http://www.npr.org/news/specials/ele...nt?view=race08
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Edit: Smiley, Hawaii voted for Obama.

Source here: http://www.npr.org/news/specials/ele...nt?view=race08
      dear EQ,

did you notice the 0% reporting... that's the projected winner (even though we can probably trust those projections... NPR has been pretty accurate).
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Yes, NPR is rather accurate. Hawaii is so voting Obama.

Now, who's ready to start the EQ for Supreme Ruler vote?
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Self,
          What the HELL were you thinking.

Smiley

Comment

• Dear Smiley

Eh?

Rads

Dear TTO

I adore you so much, and you know it. I adore your mother too, so please keep me up to date on what's happening with her ok? I miss you, and hope you and your sis enjoy your family time.

Love you very much
            Your HeartMate
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Sweetie--

I can't believe you did this to me.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Rads,

I'm asking myself why the hell I posted that Prop 8 thread in fratching...

cheers,
                smiley

Comment

• Dear Life,

Okay, No, I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore. You thoroughly suck. Like RW I've had a very very hard time getting over the death of my dog. It's been a year and a half and I'm still hurting. I hate you.
                  But what really hurts the most is the shelters want $300 for a dog! Yes, I understand it's to cover costs of getting them fixed and microchipped but come on! It's just a dog and NO! I don't want something small and yippy, I want a BIG dog because those dogs tend to not get adopted. Yet you want me to shell out an additional wad for the larger animals you just can't get rid of?
                  I was always told life was unfair but Life. You just plain suck. I hope you DIAF.

NOT sincerely you big meanie,
                  -EQ

Comment

• Dear key cutting machine,

M taught me how to use you. Admitably it was months ago, but I found your manual and managed to figure out how you work. So why the hell won't you work?? The only time you started to work is when I accidently switched keys, so my original somehow got screwed up (how I don't know since the blank should have meant no cutting was done at all). M's not back till Monday. JS was there and he couldn't make you work despite doing what's worked in the past. Damn you.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear EQ,

If it were in Louisville, one could get a big dog for lots less

and I am ecstatic election time is over

Me

Comment

• Dear Child,

We just ate food from Burger King for dinner! We are NOT getting McDonald's food now for dinner.

I really don't want to be any larger than I am now.

Now stop getting growth spurts and fill up those hollow legs of yours so you're not hungry all the time!

Yours lovingly,
                        Mommy

----------------------------------
                        Hubs,

Sorry I missed your phone call. Please call me tonight. I do miss you.

Love you,
                        Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear people who call me at work,

Could you please try to not piss me off?

Annoyed,
                          Monolayth
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear One Eyed Cat,

Please stop eating yr food so fast, this is why you vomit. And why I need hardwood floors.
                            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Dear Cat,

I completely understand your letter to your cat as both of mine (but mainly my boy) is guilty of this too. And yes, as soon as I have the $$, I'm getting hardwood floors.

Commiserating,
                              IDaR

Comment

• Dear BoyThing,

Wait...I have a boything? Yay, BoyThing! *snuggle*

Sorry if I can't spend a lot of time with you...but my life is just...and this is just...and, well. Yeah. Thanks for understanding.

The fact that you may be getting a cat soon is very awesome. So...I get a boy and a kitty to play with? All at once? Really?

~ Moi
                                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
                                X