This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear (not really) knees,

Stop hurting! Right now! I know every year when the weather gets cold, you get all cranky and stiff and hurty and you're the last part of my body to get warm when I come in from the cold.

However, I can't do much (like chase my daughter around or dance with her in the kitchen or cook her dinner) when you hurt.

*le sigh*
    IDaR

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Dear RW,

I think you need less Numa Numa. With that said. Click HERE and enjoy.

-EQ
      Dear EQ,

Watching Lupin and that other guy fight over food has made me hungry. I CHALLENGE YOU TO OUT EAT ME! Where's the nearest Trips?

Also, that said, watch and listen. Hope you like fish.

-Baby Brudder
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear G-ma:

My music isn't loud. You're just a bitch.

Disrespectfully,
        Your G-daughter
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Dear cramps,

I don't like you, and you not only hurt, but you screw several things up. And you can stop inviting your buddy, the migraine. Both of you can just DIAF.

Signed,
          the body you attack.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear MRW,

You're hot like you wouldn't believe, but can you please get out of my head? Just until Saturday so as I can concentrate on my essay. I promise you can do whatever you like to me then.

Love, and whatever else needed to make this happen

MMM
            "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

Mine knees are sore too We need to have a not moving around and drinking rum party.

Dear legs,

Stop itching. I try to make you less irritated and dry. I would appreciate it if you didn't itch quite so much. I don't like this dry cold anymore than you do

Dear lungs,

I'm sorry about the heater in the car. I know it makes things a bit uncomfortable for you breathing wise but I do turn it down every time I notice and otherwise I would be freezing cold.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Shangri-laschild,

The no moving and just lying about drinking rum party sounds like a great idea! We should get right on it.

Also, I completely understand about the itchy legs & dry skin during the winter months. I have to keep myself from not scratching as the last time I did that, I got cellulitis (not sure of the spelling, but it's an inflammation of the soft tissue right under the skin) so please be careful as treatment is antibiotics for 10 days and for the first 3 days, complete bed rest. (Try doing that with an active child). Not fun. But at least with the itchy skin, I found out what creams I can and cannot use (I'm allergic to Suave lotion). Eucerin is expensive but very thick & very good. I also like the Johnson & Johnson lotions they have for the adults.

Commiserating with you,
                IDaR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Dear Body,

Why is my temperature 101.4 degress Farenheit? Am I sick or something because I don't feel sick. Sure I've been sneezing all over the place and when that happens my nose drips like a faucet. And sure my nose has been a little stuffed anyways. But really ... I don't have a cough or a sore throat and my ears don't hurt. So, what gives?

Stop it right now!
                IDaR

Comment

• Dear self,

Stop feeling sick I should have gotten overtime these past two days. I should be at work now...I want a GOOD pay check, not a normal 80 hour one. *sniffs* Head needs to stop hurting, nose needs to stop running, and ankels need to stop hurting. I like standing straight up and not be hunched over like a little grandma. So back you need to straighten up too.

And no more pb&j's...I'm sick of them. Try egg salad...or tuna salad...just no more pb&j. And no more getting peanutbutter from wally world...aldi's taste better.

Your sick self

Dear Itchy people

Do a paste of baking soda, I find it helps wonder to help gently clean off dead skin and helps lotions work better.

Yours,
                  -Aethian

Comment

• Dear Financial Aid,

Stop going away to office wide meetings and transfering your phones to the hold system. If everyone's phone is transfered then people are going to be holding till they get irritated and call me. Also, if you are going to insist on doing so, TELL ME! This way I can stop transfering people to an empty office.

Dear Chief,

Thank you for getting that look on your face and saying "oh hell no" when you heard about what Financial Aid was doing and how this was the 3rd time in the last month or two. Having a boss that doesn't put up with bullshit is awesome.
                    Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 11-20-2008, 04:10 PM.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Uncle/Boss
                      For the love of crap, grow a dang spine and lay off the people who freaking need to be. Let the hubby and I go to 4 days a week like you want. I would really like to A)Keep the hubby's and my jobs B)a roof over your damm head C) and KEEP this lovely nightmare open. I don't want you living with us or my mom. You are really starting to piss me off.

Also can I get at least some of the info I need to do my projects, please? Is that really so hard to ask. it makes our lives a whole lot *&%(*$ easier

Your fav niece/report monkey
                      Els

Life in general
                      Could we please stuff sucking?
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear dry and itchy people

Have you considered running a lukewarm bath with some baby oil in it for the dryness? I also reccomend putting cream on after a shower/bath while your skin is slightly damp.

Love
                        Rads

Dear right middle muscle of my back

OW

Rads

Dear TTO

*rowr*

Rads
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear self,

Get to writing on your NaNoWriMo project! Now! You're so far behind there's no way you can catch up! Hurry up, you lazy thing! It doesn't matter what the hell you write or if it makes sense! Just get it on paper, that's the idea of this exercise! Just do it!

Needing motivation,
                          -EQ
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• BoyThing,

I'm going to try really hard to get all of my work done tonight - so if your work makes you stay late or tries to give you extra work to do at home, could you just tell them to take a flying leap off a cliff?

Thx,
                            moi

Dear Students,

Thank you for all the e-mails. It shows that you're actually paying attention, asking questions, and give a damn. But damn are you guys flooding my inbox.

Sheesh.

~ Your cranky, tired, overworked, underpaid TA
                            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear EQ,

The story is finished. It's not pretty. It's very rough. And incredibly short (). Sorry!

But, it rhymes! Not sure why, but it ended up a little poem. Hope you like it.

Sincerely,
                              IDaR

Comment

• Dear residents of Murray-Taylorsville,
                                Please stop trying to kill me with your bad driving every time I enter either of your oh so fine cities.

kthnxbye
                                smiley
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X