Clear All

• Dear RW

This thread is useless without pics

sincerely
    Smiley
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Another note to bramakers,

How about the cute stuff in 38C? Just because my band size is over 36 doesn't mean I don't want pretty bras. And you 'plus size' bra makers don't go down that far. I needs pretty underthings!!

Dear shopping gods,

I'm starting Christmas shopping today with 3 friends. Help me find cheap things, ok? And don't let me get depressed whenever they're spending time in stores like Express that I can't shop in.

Dear BoyThing,

New rule - don't call me after midnight. It's very sweet that you wanted to see me after you had been out at the bars with your friends, but I was asleep! Next time, send a text. If I'm awake, I'll get it, if I'm asleep, it won't wake me up.

~GirlThing
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear Self:

Let it begin. You have finally accepted that you aren't a sweet, cuddly woman. You don't really believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men.

You are NOT a good person. But that's okay. You're not a bad person either. Now that you've accepted it, stop pretending. You're only leading people on when they think they've got a sweet deal.

Love,
        H.Baby

Dear Bra-Makers,

I would LOVE to not fall out of your bras if I decide to jump up once. I hate adjusting. Please to make fitting bras.

kthxbai,
        H.Baby

Comment

• Dear Ice Man,

I missed you. Please come to visit me.

Nostalgically,
          Me

Comment

• Dear every female on CS who wants a new bra,

We females should start our own bra making company.

What say we?

IDaR

Comment

• Dear IDR,

Sounds great, Cusotmer's suck bras. I can imagine the letter writting about the brand name. But yeah......starting to sound like a good idea. Might have to look into it.

Laughing,
              Monolayth
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                Dear Brother-Person-That's-Not-Related-To-Me,

I will be in high heels, a short skirt, and a long jacket. Don't make me come over there, it's hard to dance in these things.

-The One And Only Mel-Thing
                ...Are those my heels?

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                Dear RW

This thread is useless without pics

sincerely
                Smiley
                Dear Smiley,
                Das Mel is cute in that get up too. Almost girl-like!
                -I dress up my baby brother in girl clothes.

Dear Lovely Ladies in Dire Need of Over-The-Shoulder-Boulder-Holders,
                It's called Torrid.com. Google it. Love it.

-Smalls.

Dear Back,
                Please stop hurting.

Dear Dishes,
                I spent 4 hours cleaning all of you. Stay clean this week or heads will ROLL!

-Achy, Pruney, Evil Queen
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  ...Are those my heels?
                  Dear EQ,

Yes. Yes, they are. You can have them back now. I need a new pair of hightops, my heels are killing me.

-Daz Mel
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Fuzzy Dog In The Sky,

Remember that Silver Lining thing we were talking about? My Silver Lining is Spring of '08. That's an awfully long time from now. Can you show me a Silver Lining in the Here And Now?

-Your Devoted
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Mrs. Drafter,

Congratulations! You passed, and you're now an RN!

Woo!

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Dear Smiley,
                        Das Mel is cute in that get up too. Almost girl-like!
                        -I dress up my baby brother in girl clothes.
                        Dear EQ
                        is that implying that he's not cute without that get up

because with the few pics I've seen of Das Mel he seems cute in normal get up too

sincerely
                        Smileyeagle

Dear roommate,
                        yesterday you were telling me about your gay brother... why must you tease me like this... there is yet another person who I probably would like and HE"S NOT SINGLE!!!!!

Sincerely,
                        I've been single for way to long aka Smiley
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear mono,

I love the brand name ... however, you might be right. We might have to change the name to get people to buy it. Let me know if you find out anything on how to make bras!

Hopefully,
                          IDaR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Dear me,

Please stop sneezing.

That is all.

me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Dear Mr. Rum,

It's great you want to completely change our eating habits now that you're home from the New Age-y, Touchy-Feely Leadership Training school. However, can't we do it gradually? I don't want to have to spend $200+ every 2-3 weeks so we can have everything you want us to eat all the time. I don't think our bank account will like us very much.

And besides, I sometimes like things that are bad for me. (I married you, didn't I? )

Lovingly,
                          Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear IDAR,

That's a damn snazzy idea.

--Becks
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Becks,

I try to have snazzy ideas. How about this one: The bras we all make can be named the "The Satinsts". Okay ... so maybe that wasn't a great idea.

IDaR

Comment

• Dear IDR and Becks,

I have a slogan (like "We Will Rock You"). "We won't, we won't poke you."

... >.>
                                ....<.<

Dear cat,

Please warn me when you've had enough snuggling. It's no fun to have you climbing over my shoulder and down my back. Wiggle or squirm or something.

--your auntie-like human
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X