This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear CS.com

Today is not only XXDarrianX's birthday, but The DataJagers' (my SO) birthday as well.

Today I baked "birthday" cake here by dubbed The Oreo Cake. Enjoy a slice or two.

Don't you wish you lived near me so I could make you cakes for your birthday?

Much love,
    -EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      Dear EQ
      is that implying that he's not cute without that get up

because with the few pics I've seen of Das Mel he seems cute in normal get up too

sincerely
      Smileyeagle
      Boy, my ears sure are burning.

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Much love,
      -EQ

Dear EQ,

You. And your sugary cakes. SUCK.

-Wants cake, too.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Yes. Yes, I do. (Move to Illinois. You know you want to.)

And happy birthday to DataJager!

--

Dear Miserable Migraine,

GO AWAY GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!

Sick of being sick of something, be it colds or migraines, all this FREAKING MONTH,

Me

--

Dear bitch who is trying to fuck with my brother's family's rent,

FUCK YOU. (And quit it.)

Me

--
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Dear Self,

Don't you dare blow this, no pressure or anything but she is the *only* young lady to show any interest in 16 months.

Like I said, no pressure...

Crazylegs
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
            Dear Self,

Don't you dare blow this, no pressure or anything but she is the *only* young lady to show any interest in 16 months.

Like I said, no pressure...

Crazylegs
            Dear Pooks

Worry not, she wouldn't show interest if she weren't...ya know...interested? Just be your charming, funny self and if she has any taste, she'll be putty in your hands!

*squishies*
            Love
            B
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear crazylegs,

Good wishes sent your way. Dating is both fun and worrysome stuff.

-- Me.

Dear (not really) migraines,

DIAF. Really. For everyone.

-- Me.

Dear digestive tract,

ARGH. Just ARGH.

--Me.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Azen,
                Look, this weekend I have to make another attempt to be honest to my mother about my sexuality, I have been trying to do this sense I was 15, to avoid doing so I even at one time joined a church in an attempt to "cure" myself, and this time I've promised to actually go through with it... so no matter what this weekend is not going to be fun, either I'll be coming out to her or coming back feeling like crap that I didn't. Does that answer your question about why I'm not so enthused to be going to Reno over the weekend.
                Sincerely,
                Smiley.
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear MIL,

Don't give me death glares when I waltz into your house tomorrow with 4 coloring books 2 things of crayons and a puzzle for my daughter to play with. You have absolutely NOTHING by way of play things for my child (and your other 2 grandchildren) to play with. Yes, my daughter does like TV, but only as background noise (unless it's a show she actually likes to watch, then she'll watch, but otherwise, it's background noise - like a radio).

And also, yes I'm bringing a six pack of White Grape Juice by Welch's for my daughter to drink. You know she can't drink your well water and you keep "forgetting" to change the filter in the Brita filter system (which helps her to drink the well water), so what choice do I have left but to buy & bring stuff with me?

Cee you on Thursday,
                  IDaR

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

Good luck with the MIL. If she gives you problems, let us know and we'll kick her for you. You're just being a good mother taking care of Little Rum and making sure she has everything she'll need. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise or make you feel back for doing so.

Persephone

Dear Son and Daughter,

I want to thank you both for being extremely well behaved this week when you are both home all day. I know there are times you don't get along, but I want to thank you for not having any major fights and for sharing very well.

Please remain this well behaved tonight when Daddy gets home and we get to drive for six hours. Please remain this well behaved when we get to Grammy's and you get to see all your cousins. I really love it when you are the most well behaved children there (and you usually are at these big family things).

And Daughter, don't worry. It'll be just like last year and every year before -- you will have your Christmas music on Saturday on the drive home.

So yeah, thank you for being good kids. Your Mommy and Daddy really do realize it and love you very very much for it!

Love,

Mommy

Dear Kitty,

I'm sorry we're leaving you for a couple of days. We love you very much and you will get all kinds of cuddles when we get home. Please be nice to Neighbor Lady and at least make an appearance when she comes to feed you and change your water. You know she worries when you just hide! We'll see you on Saturday night.

Love,

your human Momma
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• On a Totally Serious Note... A Sharp, Even

Dear CS Folksies:

This is a bona fide "thank you" for all the laughs-- and, yes, tears (some followed the laughter, others did not) for so many years.

If there is a happy hereafter, every last one of you will make the cut because you've saved so many lives.

--Wine
                      "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

• Dear Persephone,

Thank you for the words I need to arm myself with for my Thanksgiving showdown ... er ... visit to my in-laws' house.

Sincerely,
                        IDaR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Dear lastofthesummerwine,

Thank you also for the kind words.

Needed that too,
                        IDaR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Dear Husband,

There is no crying over food.

IDaR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Dear Sister Rum,

No more being sick! I no like to hear about flu, pink eye, bronchitis, sinusitis, possibility of hurty & sore ears & sore throats. Get better soon or I go and kick your sick butt.

Lovingly,
                        Your Sister

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        For the husband again,

"Thank you" for throwing me under the bus.

And for your information, Little Rum doesn't like anything with pumpkin in it. So what are we going to do for dessert if not brownies?

No love,
                        Mrs. Rum
                        Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 11-26-2008, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post

Dear Husband,

There is no crying over food.

IDaR
                          Dear IDaR,

I think I know how the hubby feels. If Thanksgiving was canceled on you the way it was on me, you'd cry too.

Can I have a tissue?
                          -EQ

PS. What the hell do I do with all this food?!
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

*hands over mucho bourbon, rum and lots of chocolate*

I'm sorry that Thanksgiving was cancelled for you. The food can be ... um ... I don't know ... I'm sorry ... brain is tired. I'll think of something later. However, if you have cable, watch the Food Network - lots of good ideas there!

IDaR

P.S. Hubs was crying over food 'cos I decided to just make a salad instead of sweet potatoes because I'm not feeling good.

Comment

• That's okay, I made fudge.

*shares Depressed Fudge*

Comment

• Dear Ninja,
                                You rock way too hard. I haven't had this much fun in a while! You're becoming addicting. You've kept me sane through the most difficult part of my life and for that fact alone, major squishies!

Oh, and you better be bringing me something from the NIN concert because fuck you, I want to go!
                                Nuzzlingly,
                                Me

Dear New Place,
                                I now have keys to you. You'd better be prepared for me to live there! I'm a-comin' this weekend, and we shall make an awesome team. I'm excited! Let's dance!
                                Doin' a lil' dance,
                                Me

Dear Life,
                                If you can work on the "getting me an awesome job" thing, you will be complete! I'm pretty much in love with you right now.
                                <3,
                                Me

Dear Crazylegs,
                                You will woo her, brave knight. You're pure of heart and sweet of talking. I have faith in you!
                                Good-luckingly,
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X