This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Pro,

Yes, they're that cold. Give the kitties their own heating pads!
    Always cold,
    -EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

*hugs* These things are really hard to say. Don't beat yourself up. *offers chocolate*

--Me
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Mom and Dad,

I love you, but you know what? You're idiots. For real.

- Your irritated/anxious daughter

--

Dear Smiley,

Take a good long look at Gay History 101. Think of all the people whose family and friends dumped on or just plain dumped them because they couldn't or wouldn't accept that their family member/friend was gay. It takes incredible courage for someone to come out and risk that kind of misery (even if one's fears are totally unwarranted). Don't condemn yourself for holding back. It's not cowardice or character fault, it's self-preservation. Nothing wrong with that. The right time will come sooner or later, and hopefully, it will go well for you. Hang in there. We at CS.com got your back.

- Me

--

Dear disgusting rodent raider invader that we heard noisily crawling around in the downstairs ceiling tonight,

Dude, your days are numbered. Either you're going to be stupid enough to make the acquaintance of Mr. Snappy Trap, or my cats are gonna waste you. Do the smart thing and take your parasite-infested ass elsewhere to some other house in this dump town.

- Not expecting that you have any common sense whatsoever, Me
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Dear as yet nameless kittens,

You two are so adorable, and more so when you come crawling out from under/behind the radiator.

Love,

Mommy Becks
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear husband,

Do you know why I don't remember "us" talking about you taking the second job? It's because "we" didn't! You did! I told you not to do it and how it would interfere with our time together, but you did it anyway.

So, don't you dare tell me that "we" discussed it! I said not no, but hell no! and you disregarded what I said. There was no "we" involved in it, so stop trying to change how it happened.

You're damn right I'm still madder than a wet hen! You totally disregarded my feelings on the matter, like they didn't matter anyway. So, no, I haven't been acting like a supportive wife, for the first time in our marriage, that is what happens when my opinion is not given a second thought.

You do what ever the hell you want, but don't expect to come home and have me act like there is nothing wrong. I also hope you remember this when it's my turn to disregard your feelings on something I want to do. Yes, I know I have never done that before, but you set the precedence, so live with what comes.

Trust me, I love you. I have always loved you, but you broke my heart without a second though and that hurt the most. The money was more important to you then how I felt about it.

I do have to thank you for getting me 7-UP and crackers yesterday when I couldn't keep anything down.

Dear big guy,

Thank you for helping out with most of the housework yesterday, when you saw how sick I was. I really did appreciate you helping out, while I kept falling asleep in midsentence.

Dear little guy,

It was sweet that you kept checking on me to make sure I was still breathing. I promise I will do my best to not die on you.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Mis,

*hugs and offers Sprite/7up* I'm sorry. I wish I had some other comforting thing to say.

--Me

Becks,

*does the happy dance in your honor* Yay for new kittens!

--Me

Dear self,

Stop forgetting to take your meds. Do your homework. Sleep enough. Eat well. Drink water.

--Me

Dear Fry's Electronics,

I <3 you for selling me a 1TB external hard drive for $120. I can now carry everything around that I wanted to.

--A Happy Geek
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----

Comment

• Dear E,

You are adorable. I would have loved you on the simple fact that you are ok with me being his friend. You went several steps above that by telling him you thought I was awesome. I have to say, the feeling is mutual. You are fun to hang out with and I appreciate the whole not trying to get rid of me thing more than you may every fully know.

The best friend of your boyfriend
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Asshole and Asshole's parents

You idiots are going to shit your pants now. You've crossed a line. You're toast.

Dying in a fire is too good for the likes of you

Rads
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear CS.com Folks,

I am currently sitting at my sister's house in Georgia, knowing that in about half an hour, in a courtroom in Luverne, Alabama, a judge is going to be awarding my MIL custody of my son. I am dying a little bit inside with each passing minute, but also know that me going there would only hurt worse. If I'd have gone last night, I would have been arrested because the tags on my car, that is in Idiot's name, are expired, and MIL had the police waiting for me. If I HAD made it to the court, they would have torn me to shreds, airing every bit of dirty laundry and then some. Yes, they would have resorted to lying, and without anyway to disprove them, I would have been screwed. With me not shoing up in court, the judge can only rule on what's in the papers. If I'd have shown up, the judge could rule on more, up to and including revoking my rights. At least, with me having made the decision I made (and don't think it wasn't with many tears and pain so bad it nearly made me vomit many a time), I will be able to go back anytime until my angel baby is 19, and request custody again.

Today I will be going out to my grandparents' graves for the first time in four and a half years. I might take a side trip to see my father, I'm not sure on that yet, same with a possible trip to see my uncle. I will be returning to Louisville sometime tomorrow or Wednesday, with a broken heart, and without my son.

However, another decision was made between the time I got here Saturday night, and right now. SO and I will be saving money and moving down here to North Georgia. I will be close to my sister (as in possibly walking distance), my father (about a 2 - 3 hour drive), my uncle (about a half hour drive) and many other family members. I will also be close to many friends. I will be in a safer neighbourhood (saturday night the neice and nephew were out playing well past dark, without worries, and in the summer, I've been on the phone with my sister at two and three in the morning and the kids were outside playing), and be close to Atlanta, should I end up getting a job there... Perhaps this move will be good for me.. We will see.

I want to thank you all for your continued support. If it weren't for my "laptop friends" as Persephone's daughter likes to put it, and the wonderful people in my life, I doubt I'd survive this trial without being, in the very least, committed to an insane asylum for life. So thank you, and know I'm here for each and every one of you, if only as a shoulder to cry on.

Broken heartedly
                    RHPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Idiot
                    I hate you. 'Nuff said.
                    Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear MIL
                    As much as I want to hate you for all the pain you are putting me through, I cannot. I know that you are taking care of my angel for me, and that he wants for nothing. For that, I can never hate you. Please understand I do love my son, and after all the proceedings are over, I hope you'll let me see him...

Me.

Comment

• Dear Redhead's Idiot,

Hope you burn in hell - and that's AFTER you shit solid nail-studded bricks the size of a small dinosaur-wasting meteor and ingest a metric ton of fire ants in places you'd really rather not remember you had.

- Sincerely, Me

--

Dear Redhead,

I'm sorry.

- Me
                      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

I'll be waiting for your Idiot-ex-Husband in Hell. He will not have... a pleasant... time there.

I, too, have friends and family in Georgia. All over Georgia actually. Maybe if you're close enough, RW (who is in a town close to the NC/GA state line) can meet you or something?

Much hope,
                        -EQ
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear boss and HR,

You're not fooling me. I wasn't born yesterday, no matter what your review says. You're not "concerned" about what I wrote, you're "concerned" about the fact that people saw what I wrote. If you were concerned about the issue itself, you would have done something by now. It's been going on for a year. Furthermore, since I took the message off my whiteboard, it seems to have been swept under the carpet again. I'm not surprised.
                          Random Doctor Who quote:
                          "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
                          I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

*mountains of hugs* I'm sorry. I have prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

--Me.
                            -----

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

Oodles of hugs.

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lizziebeff and Mommy,

Thank you again!!!!!

Much love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear still unnamed kittens,

I love you both, but as soon as you're old enough you're getting declawed.

And my ears are NOT chew toys.

Love,

me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear MOTH©,

I'm glad you're enjoying the new laptop. I can't wait to play with it. Maybe tomorrow night or Wednesday...or something.

However, I didn't really like Arrested Development when it was on the air. I can't imagine spending what free time I have watching it on YouTube. Please stop asking me to watch it, and quit with the damn summaries.

Love,

me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear" bills,

You suck. I hate you. I'm next to broke.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear T,

I still miss you. I should call one of these days.

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear whoever's in charge of snowplowing in Green Bay,

On the busy roads, you seem to rock. On the side streets you suck. And NOT in a good way.

*hiss*,

me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear self,

Don't be so angry at yourself. I'm sure that someone did the same thing at least once.

And nobody seemed upset.

--me
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear SO,

I love you, I miss you, I wish you were here. I can't wait to get home so you can take away the hurt, that is, as much as is possible. I can't wait to see you and curl up with you on the couch. And I really can't wait to see what you think of my hair

And thank you for agreeing to move to Georgia! I know you don't want to come back south, but I also know you understand what it means to me to be closer to both our families, and how important it is to me for us to live in a safe place for our kids, where we're more likely to be able to raise a family and stay in the same place for a long time.

I love you love you love you love you love you!
                                Lovingly forever yours
                                RHPG

Comment

Working...
                                X