This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Self,

I'm so proud of you; you got a job after looking for ONE DAY. And it pays really well for your field! And they want to give you full time hours! You're so special! <3

Maybe this year will end on a high note to welcome the new year,
    -EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Self

You WILL sleep tonight, AND get up by 4am damnit! We WILL be leaving here at 5am. I want to see my honey DAMNIT. SO BEHAVE and wake up on time!

Dear SO

I LOVE YOU and can't wait to freaking see you!

Dear Roommates,

Be prepared. Pay rent or get out, and the first bit of attitude, guess what? Your shit's goin out the window, and ya'll are goin out the door. Unless you really piss me off, then you'll be followin your shit out the window. I'm done doing for everyone else and not doin for me. I'm sick of it! Not Doing It Any More. 'Nuff said.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Dear RW,
        What'd I volunteer you for?
        -EQ
        Dear EQ,

...Meh, nevermind. I'm over it now.

And congo-rats on your job! Ish proud of yooooouuuuuuuuu.

Can i borrow some cash? (I kid, I kid).

-Daz Mel
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear me--

This depressed feeling needs to stop.

I knew better.

Yes, he's the one I still have feelings for, but I knew, even with the best of his intentions, it wasn't going to happen.

Go out. Meet people. Have fun.

Don't beat yourself up over it.

--me
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• EQ,

Yay! Congrats on your new job!

--Me

Bella,

I'm sorry. *hugs*

--Me.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear P

Aww? WTF? S obviously doesn't know a good thing when she sees it.
              For what it's worth, I love ya!

*squishies*
              B
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Doctor,

I know we haven't met yet and tomorrow will be the first time but I have a bit of a favor to ask. Please please believe me. When I tell you that the breathing problems aren't anxiety please believe me. I'm getting really really tired of this and the only reason it hasn't been getting me down as much is that I've had a lot of hope for you listening to me. Mom said you were a really good doctor and I'm hoping so. Not only would I like to have less problem with the breathing I'd like to be able to get back on the ADD meds so that I can focus on all this data entry stuff that I have to do. It gets a bit hard when I have little to no attention span for menial repetitive stuff like that.

Your new patient.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear S

It would appear I owe you a vast apology. Things can't be easy right now what with your work from Uni, your duties that you do with <Other Organisation> and now with the news that your father may be made redundant at the age of 61.

I'm sorry.

I know you're snowed under, especially as you're now not going to be attending Divisional nights until after Christmas, I know that it has to be *dire* for you not to attend those.

I guess I'll see you this Saturday at <Duty> and next Saturday at <Duty> then at the Christmas bash!

Crazylegs

Dear Self

Next time something like this happens don't think that it's all down to you, you'll turn into a psycho if you keep doing it, and that's just not attractive!

Crazylegs
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Bladder,

THANK YOU for cooperating today so that the docs could get their ultrasound picture and I don't have to go back there again. *breathes huge sigh of relief*

- Hating water today, Me
                    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Dear Everything,

Signed, Me

Comment

• Dear the_std

*hugs*

Crazylegs

ps, I rather hope it all works out in Feburary!
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear CS'ers,

Thought u all might like to know that I made it home safe and sound around three thirt pm esterda afternoon. woke up around seven thirt -urk- and got out about eight thirt or nine... so good times good times I'm home, I'm safe, and I'm with m love so I'm feeling a little better.... operative word here is a little...

Me

Comment

• Dear snuggly kitty,

Thank you for being snuggly and purring at me.

--Me

Dear Fry's Electronics,

<3

--Me

RHPG,

*hugs* Glad you got home safe.

--Me
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RHPG,
                              I notice your "y"s are missing... I've got a spare keyboard if you want to take one
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Smile,

hehe second keboard offered... I'd cop and paste the other missing letter, but h's are hard enough.... stupid keboard.... an usb keboard is appreciated lol

Comment

Working...
                                X