This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope...though one can try >.>

TPBM wants to help brush my hair >< its getting to long to brush all the knots out!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sure, if I get a neck rub in return.

I used to have hair down to my hips. Now it's about at my shoulder blades; not that you could tell since I always have it up lately.

TPBM is a raging chocoholic.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Not so much on chocolate. Sure, I love a comfort bar now and again, but I'm a cheesecake-aholic more than anything.

The person below me loves the clay-mation Rudolf and the Island of Misfit Toys movie.
        Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• I can only say this....newyork style chocolate chip mint cheese cake....

meh its ok...

TPBM wants to help me indulge in said cheesecake
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Pass me a fork!!

TPBM is hungry.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• No, actually. I just ate pizza from a local Pizzeria. Tasty delicious.

The person below me ate pizza today.
              Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• nope just popcorn at the movie theater today, and a hamburger at lunch.

TPBM wants to go see hell boy 2 with me

Comment

• You drive up here, I'll go with you.

The person below me has a Nintendo DS.

Comment

• nope...don't want one either...

TPBM has fresh mugwort they want to just give me...please?

Comment

• I don't have mugwort. I do have basil and parsley.

The person below me is angry right now.

Comment

• true, I'm at work, therefore I'm pissed

The person below me is upset with local polotics
                        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• Yes, I hope they repeal the additional sales tax.

TPBM has reached their summer lull.
                          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• kinda...I just get into a funk any time of year...

TPBM knows how to calm a catnip crazed kitten down

Comment

• A bath. LOL

The person below me is single.

Comment

• Sadly... and seemingly eternally.

TPBM enjoyed the movie Enchanted.
                                Last edited by InverseHellion; 07-25-2008, 03:11 AM. Reason: Too Slow

Comment

Working...
                                X