Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, I'm not an expert in civil law, let alone in the US.

TPBM got very wet today (just like I did :-( )
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Nope - I just walked between the rain drops. (Actually, it didn't rain where I lived at all ... sorry!)

TPBM will help me not go insane as I watch children's television all day ... again.

Comment

• hands out REALLY strong drinks that look like ordinary drinks expect to you, if kids get a taste...its water...to you its anything you want it to be~

TPBM wishes that was REAL
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes, because it would amuse me

The person below me wants to come walk through the dark creepy passages of the school with me because I'm too jumpy.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Sure, once I can apparate there.

TPBM wants to write my many essays for me.
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• 'Fraid not.

TPBM has some tips on how to stay dry when it's raining (staying indoors doesn't count).

Comment

• OoO! I learned this on The Wiggles TV show this past week:

1. Rain Slicker
                2. Rain Hat
                3. Rain boots
                4. Umbrella

Does that cover the basics?

TPBM will help me clean my house so i can get these dishes.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post

TPBM will help me clean my house so i can get these dishes.
                  Not today . . . I've got my own pigpen to work on before Thanksgiving thanks to the maid who ran off with the butler and left the mess. Additionally, I can't seem to train my cats or the mouse who now lives behind the stove

Now if I could just get the person below me to come over and help finish folding these towels, I might be able to do some more polishing down on this living room furniture before bed.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'll come help CLEAN...one condition...you help me in return when we finish!

TPBM wants to kill my cat sitter for not cleaning the litter box while I was gone which made fur baby poop in my room.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Hehehe. Sure

The person below me has a new recent favorite something
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• No.. no not really...

TPBM knows a little bit about the "tender years doctrine" and whether or not it is still in use in Alabama

Comment

• Sorry, never heard of it.

TPBM will help me make someone at work feel better?

Comment

• Sure! What do you want me to do to help?

TPBM will help me teach my daughter how to blow her nose and help me make her feel better (I think she's coming down with a cold. ).

Comment

• Sure... Mom used to get mad cause i didn't blow rigt...

TPBM will fix tis durn computer

Comment

• What's wrong with it? I know a couple things about computers (though not a huge amount)

The person below me will help me guard Lady's house so I can sleep more of the night. (I'm too jumpy to sleep well but she's worse)

Comment

Working...
                                X