• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure, if you can get a flight I can get them a place to stay

TPBM will take all my shifts next week so I can have a week off
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Sure! I've never worked at a hotel before. How hard could it be?

TPBM will talk to my mother this morning for me.

Comment

• Can I be scary about it?

The person below me will come bean the guys outside the office for me (the noise in so loud I probably couldn't hear the phone ring)
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• sure are they cute *rereads* OOOH Bean... I misread that... er, probably not *skulks away*

TPBM will remind me that my post is innapropriate and should be taken to the pervfest thread... won't you idrinkarum?

Comment

• Of course! Anything for Smiley, my minion! LOL

TPBM will give me something to keep my 5-y.o. entertained 'cos she's sick.

Comment

• A shiny glittery mobile that completely surrounds her and mezmerizes her till she's so dizzy she passes out.

The person below me will help me build a fort so I can curl up and go to sleep
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Fort building sounds like fun! I've got sheets & blankets and pillows!

TPBM will become one of my worshiping minions.

Comment

• Sure, I could use a new boss to write me references.

TPBM wants to bask in the glow of the sun.
                  "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Yesh actually. That sounds nice.

The person below me wants to come dance with me (sure I'm just in the office at work, but I'm hopped up on sugar and listening to music )

Comment

• if you dance like your avatar sure thing

the person below me can explain why I have such bad luck with stuff breaking recently (first my furnace, then one of my backup heaters, now my shower won't turn off all the way and keeps dripping, when will it stop )

Comment

• Maybe a diety wishes for an SC sacrifice. You should try it just in case.

TPBM wants to join me in minioning.

Comment

• sure do, who shall I be a minion for...

TPBM will help me with the SC sacrifice when one is chosen

Comment

• One? to really appease the dieties no less thean a couple dozen would be sufficient.

TPBM wants to help us.

Comment

• *starts burning things for the sacraficial fire to burn stuff on*

The person below me will officiate the ceremony

Comment

• Sure! I'll bring Child Rum too. She's hopping around right now, and twirling in circles, she's actually making me nauseous but she's cute.

TPBM has some stuff for me to take so I'm not sea-sick when I look at my daughter twirling around.

Comment

Working...
                                X