Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not tomorrow....everything is happening on saturday, for my gamers thanksgiving. All I'm gonna say is...D20 cake (yes there will be pictures)

TPBM is tired as I am.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
      TPBM is tired as I am.
      Nope,

TPBM is having a celebratory drink.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Nope, but my mom is coming over for pizza & I'll be needing a drink ... a large one ... a very very large one ...

TPBM will help me find a relaxation technique I can use while my mom is over doing her daily complaining about my house.

Comment

• tune her out? pretend everything shes saying is about her own place...and then just laugh at random intervals.

TPBM wants to help me get a few more space heaters for my apartment....its FREEZING here ><
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• nope, I need all of them for my own apartment... the furnice just went out

TPBM will help me fix the furnice
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Sure! I'll help with your furnace. What do I do first?

TPBM will rejoice with me as I send my daughter off to school today.

Comment

• Yes! Drinks all around!

The person below me enjoys something about winter
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Yes, getting into a snowball fight with the children. It can include sneaking up on the person while they are getting ready for bed. BWAHAHA! I mean, so I'm told.

TPBM knows a neat trick that hardly anyone else knows.
                  Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Ummm possibly? Ask me some oter time

TPBM knows a way to kill a cold

Comment

• Vitamen C and Echenacia (sp?)... failing that large doses of Nyquill, it doesn't actually relieve the cold symptoms it just makes you forget that you have cold symptoms

TPBM shall supply everything I just suggested to RHPG sense I'm hording my own supply for the coming winter.
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Sure

The person below me will tell me how to fix my hair so it doesn't get so staticy that it makes loud crackling noises everytime I try to seperate it from my jacket.
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Get an anti-frizz serum. Or, if you don't ave one/cant afford one, use some gel just after you've conditioned, wile still damp, ten blow dry it.... usually elps mine wit te frizziness

ETA TPBM will fix my keyboard -wimper-

Comment

• *tosses you her extra one*

TPBM wants to come to Florida with me for a week for my b day!
                            "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

• That sounds like fun! However, I can't - I'm sick!

TPBM will help me come up with a nice welcome home dinner for my husband for tomorrow.

Comment

• Hm. What's his favorite food?

The person below me is saving up for something

Comment

Working...
                                X