Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope! thankfully I have a clean criminal record....well except that mass murder of the SC's that came in that one day....oh wait...no one was supposed to know about that...

TPBM didn't hear/read what I said >.>....or don't care
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• My glasses are off and my ears are stopped up. I know nothing.

TPBM will educate me on something.

Comment

• ok....did you know that there is a muscle in your body that is the LONGEST in there...it has ONE function, and without it you can't do that? Its a muscle in your leg it goes from the top of your hip back behind the femur, and connects to the front of your knee. without it you could NOT cross your legs.

TBPM thinks thats remotely interesting.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope, not even remotely.

TPBM wants to give me a backrub.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Sure! I've been told I'm good at those.

TPBM will mourn the coming-to-the-end of America's Got Talent with me.a

Comment

• Yes, yes I will. I can't decide who I want to win...the percussion guys? Drew Stevyns? The opera lady? The second coming of Barry White?

TPBM will help me decide.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Yes, yes I will. I can't decide who I want to win...the percussion guys? Drew Stevyns? The opera lady? The second coming of Barry White?

TPBM will help me decide.
                Sorry, but I don't watch the show, so I'm not qualified to judge.

TPBM wants to trade lives with me, so I can have a less sucky one.
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• nope...mines FINALLY starting to turn around....except on the whole dating thing.

TPBM wants my headache to go away while explaining to me HOW my blood sugar numbers DROPPED 10 points after dinner AND dessert.

Comment

• I do hope your headache goes away, but I can't explain the rest of it. I'm sorry.

TPBM will sing me a lullaby at night to help me go to sleep as I seem to be having some trouble falling asleep at night.

Comment

• If I do sing to you, you'll be up all night begging me to stop!

TPBM knows a good recipe for reduced-fat cookies.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Reduced-fat cookies!? Those are not real, but an Urban Legend! Sheesh.

TPBM likes Urban Legends.

Comment

• Urban Legends? Yes. Insomuch as that I likes to disprove them and send the Snopes link back to my annoying cousin who keeps forwarding them to me!

TPBM loves Blow Jobs.
                          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

• no clue, never had or given one.

TPBM wants my knee to stop hurting.

Comment

• And I'm prepared to render aid with lots of booze and a chainsaw!

TPBM is plotting to destroy their archenemy with Pixy Stix and a ball of old yarn.
                              "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

• I would, but I have no enemies. In my (delusional) world, everyone loves me.

TPBM doesn't believe a word I just said.

Comment

Working...
                                X