X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course you aren't evil.

TPBM thinks that Wench is a good halloween costume

Medic- An RESP is a Registered Education Savings Plan. It's one of the many ways I pay for schooling and living expenses during the school year. I currently have 17 dollars to my name and need this money for groceries and fun. My daddy already leant me 100 last week.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• of COURSE it is!

TPBM thinks my mom is crazy for adopting a furchild thats 10 years old...weighs less then 5 pounds and bringing it home to 2 other dogs.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• No! The more furbabies the better!

Quoth Green Fairy
        i'm all for that! where do you live?
        I live near Potomac Mills Mall.

TPBM will do my Christmas shopping for me.

Comment

• nope...namely cause I'm almost done with mine.

TPBM thinks I'm nuts for starting my shopping in september.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• No. I think it's best to start shopping around September or October.

TPBM can think of a way to get my friends to pay for my dinner Sunday night so I can still go out with them. (I plan to repay them)

Comment

• use the same srguement you just gave us.

TPBM just had a good lunch.

Comment

• Nope, Child Rum & I took a nap during lunch time.

TPBM will tel me what to have for dinner - my brain is out of ideas.

Comment

• pumpkin and chicken with peanut sauce

TPBM worked all day but seems like it flew by.

Comment

• CHICKEN FOIL PACKS! They are great. I can PM you the recipes if you ask.

TPBM has a way for me to survive until one of my trusts gives me money to live off of.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                      CHICKEN FOIL PACKS! They are great. I can PM you the recipes if you ask.

TPBM has a way for me to survive until one of my trusts gives me money to live off of.
                      (PM me please!)

OoO! Can I help you live off of a trust or two?

TPBM wants to eat thai food with me.

Comment

• naw...not a huge fan of thai food.

TPBM wants to recommend a good movie for me.

Comment

• Depending on you tastes: Auntie Mame, A Knight's Tale, or Boondock Saints all come to the top of my brain.

TPBM will be having a nice evening with a loved one tonight.

Comment

• I hope so, I'm being dragged to my boyfriend's boss's halloween party. It's called Holly-ween, after the boss's dog, and everyone is getting masks that look like the dog. Um, maybe it won't be super weird??

TPBM knows what I should wear to the party.

Comment

• Yes! You should dress up a Captain Chaos from Cannon Ball Run.

TPBM knows who Captain Chaos is.

Comment

• uhm. no...no i don't. sorry...

TPBM knows who let the dogs out
                                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                                ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X