This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DID! I don't like dogs having my name. ><

TPBM will tell me if I should go to the campus Halloween Party tomorrow or not
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sure! Why not? Just remember to go with a bunch of peeps so you don't get followed by the Headless Horseman on your way home.

TPBM will sympathize with me because I got up way too early this morning.

Comment

• hands over coffe and chocolate from under my warm covers~ Now go away, irts warm :P

TPBM likes snuggling under lots of blankets rather then a few heavy ones.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Definetely. It's much easier to add or subtract with the light ones. When you have the heavy ones they are hard to get on the bed, plus you kick them off and you freeze

TPBM has an awesome Halloween Plan.

Rummy- Luckily for me the campus bar is on the same floor as my dorm room. And due to a lack of funds I can't hit the REAL bars.

Comment

• I'm just going to be handing out candy, or Mr. Rum will be doing it. We're going to to do rock/paper/scissors.

TPBM will tell me why I couldn't sleep when I tried to take a nap this afternoon.

Comment

• Because the Sandman is out trick-or-treating.

TPBM wants to give me a hug...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• of course!

TPBM knows where i can find solid black converse shoes
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Yes. But I'm not telling you!

TPBM can tell me what kind of makeup I should be using.

Comment

• Nope, sorry, never did know my way around the cosmetics aisle.

TPBM will explain why my daughter doesn't like candy corn. Or does she?

Comment

• cause shes not human...who DOESN'T like candy corn!

TPBM wants to help pack my car so I don't forget ANYTHING tomorrow!
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes I do WANT to help. But I cannot. As I am SO VERY DRUNK RIGHT NOW! WOO HALLOWEEN!

TPBM thinks I should have just jumped the bones of my floormates hot cousin

Comment

• drunk sex is never good no matter how hot they are....but its fun to think of it ^^

TPBM will figure out how to instant teleport me and my car to my parents house so I can meet the lady I'm buying a bed from on time.

Comment

• Sure! I have my helipad, phone booth, a paper clip and some bubble gum right here.

TPBM will tell me who's better: MacGuyver or O'Neil from SG1.

Comment

• both...cause they are the same actor and Richard Dean Anderson looks just as hot in a mullet, as he does in a crew cut!!! anyone speaks out differently...I'll have a private discussion with you in my office...

TPBM thinks if its cold enough to snow they it should rather then just be cold and wet.

Comment

• Totally. Snow is awesome. Cold dampness sucks.

TPBM can tell me why my tummy decided to hate me in the middle of the night ><

Comment

Working...
                                X