Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.O yes. yes i do. gimme cheese! how dare you keep cheese from meeee!!

TPBM knows where i can find drip pans that fit my stove

Quoth Sarlon View Post
    its at my house where the pictures are...come get it >.>
    honey if i knew where you lived...
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

• um try lowes or some place like that...

TPBM wants to help train my new furbaby (who's 10 years old) to get into the car when called like a normal animal.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• No but I wish I could watch. ^-^

TPBM will explain to me all i may not understand about RPing
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sure! Between my husband (a DM) and myself (very very very amateur DM & player), we can set you up and tell you.

TPBM will have some idea on how to make my hubs more comfy after he got his wisdom teeth pulled this morning.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
            Sure! Between my husband (a DM) and myself (very very very amateur DM & player), we can set you up and tell you.

TPBM will have some idea on how to make my hubs more comfy after he got his wisdom teeth pulled this morning.
            Absolutely! Here's what worked for me:
            • Ice packs applied to the cheek/jaw.
            • SERIOUS PRESCRIPTION PAIN KILLERS!
            • When the prescription stuff was gone, large doses of Ibuprofen (like 800 mg a dose.)
            The one in all CAPS being the one that had the best effect.

TPBM has never had to deal with the pain that the wisdom teeth can bring into your life.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• kinda...only had 1 widsom tooth come in...but had to have 3 other teeth pulled at the same time.

TPBM is jealous of me because I'm having dinner at a place called chocolate cafe...which has a 7 layer chocolate cake.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• HELL TO THE YES! But my stomach is still angry, so that much chocolate might not be good for me. So, I'm happy for you.

TPBM Loves Froot Loops

Comment

• only without milk. mmm...crunchy...

TPBM knows how to salsa and is willing to teach me

(and about the wisdom teeth...when i had mine out, i was a big fan of those yogurt smoothie things that yoplait makes. that and ramen...)
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• Sorry hun, not my dance.

TPBM thinks the Grocery Bus should come more than twice a week. (It's a free bus that takes students at my school to a grocery store.)

Comment

• Yes! It should come more than 2 times a week. At least 5 days a week would be good. And at least once on the weekends.

TPBM will tell me what to make my poor husband (who is on a soft foods diet at the moment) for dinner.

Comment

• My mom used to make pasta on the days we had orthodontist appointments (ouch!). If you want something other than spaghetti and tomato sauce, you could cook some spaghetti, then some ground beef, onions and garlic together, then mix all of it together with some cream of mushroom soup and half a can of water. Stick it in a baking dish and top with lots of cheese (cheddar actually works pretty well). Bake at 350 until bubbly (20-30 minutes). You could also use ground chicken or turkey instead of beef.

Why, yes, I do like to cook, why do you ask?

TPBM has ideas of fun things to do that don't cost much money.

Comment

• Yes! How about a fun family night in where you play cards, or board games, or D&D or something like that?

TPBM has some more ideas as I seem to be out at the moment.

Comment

• Family movie night, Charades, and EPIC GAME OF FLASHLIGHT TAG! Read a book. Play pass the story. Hang out here online. ^-^

TPBM thinks it's stupid that the buses in this town don't run on weekends

Comment

• Of course it's stupid! It's not like anyone wants to leave their houses on the weekend or nothing.

TPBM will help me convince my daughter she is ready for a nap.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                                Of course it's stupid! It's not like anyone wants to leave their houses on the weekend or nothing.

TPBM will help me convince my daughter she is ready for a nap.
                                If by "convince (her) she is ready for a nap" you really mean "give her Benadryl to knock her out", then sure!

TPBM knows I'm only joking and likes my sense of humor... right?
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X