Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was because of something you did or did not eat.

TPBM thinks I'm a pretty good "doctor".

Comment

• Well you are correct if nothing else.

TPBM will make sure my Christmas gift from my brother arrives by Christmas. And not at the end of the month like the tracking is saying it will.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I will do the delivery dance of certainty *dances a bad combination of the hula and bellydancing*. There!

TPBM is now laughing at the mental image I have presented them with.

Comment

• I am! *joins Rummy in her dance*

TPBM is awake and tired.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Yes! I am! And I even took an almost 5 hour nap today. I hate being sick!

TPBM will restrain Mr. Rum this weekend from going overboard with the decorating. All I really want is my replica Peanuts Christmas Tree and nothing else. *le sigh*

Comment

• I have no idea how to retrain people on decorating. sorry

TPBM thinks my doctor should have told me one of the medical tests she wanted me to get done today involved fasting.

Comment

• Yes. Yes, she should have.

TPBM would be willing to share their snow with me.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I would if i could, but I can't. The snow here in VA has all but melted.

TPBM has some snow to share.

Comment

• Well I have a little. *offers some* but we only got it last night and there isn't much. Rain washed the last batch away.

TPBM wishes for a White Christmas.

Comment

• Sure, why not, as long as I don't have to drive on ice.

TPBM will celebrate the holidays in a place that doesn't get snow.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Depends on the forecast. There's been a few years where VA hasn't gotten a White Christmas.

TPBM will go to the movies with my hubs and take notes to tell me about the movie later, in case I'm interested in hearing about the movie, that is.

Comment

• depends on the movie...

TPBM will explain to my parents dog that mommy is coming home in 2 days and not act so depressed
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I would, but I can't even explain to my mom's cat that her mommy will be home in a week so please come out from hiding.

TPBM will tell my nose to stop running.

Comment

• Rummy's nose, STOP RUNNING!

TPBM will tell me where I put the other half of my dad's Christmas gift.

Comment

• somewhere no one will ever find it...bwahaha...

TPBM knows why The Boy hates gifts
                                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                                ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X