This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope sorry

TPBM thinks that writing TPBM can be tricky when you are dyslexic.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Yep, just as difficult as when your dilopia. (double vision).

TPBM: ... Just thinks I'm awesome.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Can I think you are totally awesome or must I think just awesome?

TPBM likes my ringtone for when work calls, it's the theme to jaws.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• hehehe that almost tops having doctor horrible 'my eyes' as a ring tone for when my mother calls

TPMB Likes Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-long blog as much as me
          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• OMG! YESYESYES! I have such a crush on Neil Patrick Harris.

TPBM hopes my eye doctor appointment goes well this morinng.

Comment

• of course I do I want Rum to have perfect eyesight, or laser vision, or vision so you can see through things or all of the above.
              ( I have bad horse chorus showing up several times randomly on play lists...I so have a thing for captain hammer/tightpants/ castle )

TPBM thinks all these Disney stars having their own singing career is starting to get ridiculous.

Comment

• Yes yes it is! OY! Give other peoples a chane to be stars!

TPBM will go with me to pick out new glasses.

Comment

• Sure! We can go and get you smexy Clark Kent like glasses to go with your super eyesight

TPBM wants to go and do my visits for me, I'm too sleepy today. Go hug the animals for me.

Comment

• Sure! *hugs the animals*

TPBM Knows what happened to my landlady's cat. He ran away a week ago, he's dumb as a box of rocks and we're hoping he's ok.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Not a clue, but the fact that he's brighter than our rabbit might help his survival.

TPBM is happy that we FINALLY remembered to soak the beans, so we can have Brazilian beans for dinner!

Comment

• Yay! I am over joyed!

TPBM knows what the heck Brazilian beans are and if they are yummy.

Comment

• Brazilian-style black beans. Sorry. Apparently they use red beans in some parts of Brazil.

TPBM knows what kind of "red beans" are meant. (My vote: adzuki because they're about the same size, my husband's: red kidney beans).

Comment

• I am only familiar with red kidney beans so thems have my votes!

TPBM likes to listen to Dan Zanes.

Comment

• Meh not a fan

TPBM thinks Alexander Skarsgard makes one hot viking vampire (WHO DOESN'T SPARKLE GOSH DARN IT!)

Comment

• no idea who that is so sure?

TPBM wants to tell me where to apply for work
                                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                                ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X