Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookstores, gaming stores, local offices, gaming stores, comic book stores .. Ummm ... I'm out of ideas.

TPBM will go to TPAM thread and post something there.

Comment

• Done!

TPBM knows where I can find cost-of-ownership data for various cars.

Comment

• Uhhh...*panics* ummmmm ....errrr *looks around frantically* ..no

TPBM will strike a pose
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• *poses*

TPBM likes to eat cheese om nom nom
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• I do... when I can find stuff I can eat. I miss cheese

TPBM thinks I can make my "end of business hours tomorrow" deadline on the corset.

Comment

• Yes! You can do it!

TPBM will help Child Rum look for her Nintendo DS.

Comment

• Sure!

TPBM Thinks I should ignore the to-do list work gave me for the morning.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I'm going with no, employment is nice.

TPBM will explain where to find a correction for the mistake in my pattern.

Comment

• Nope, i have no idea what happened!

TPBM enjoys going to the pet store and just holding random animals.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Nope no need for the pet store, that is what my job is, just it's people's pets.

TPBM thinks rats are good to snuggle with and are fun.

Comment

• Ummm.... no...the smallest furry thing I like to handle is my girlcat who is small.

TPBM will friend me on Facebook?

Comment

• sure! You just have to add me

TPBM thinks people saying "A BA in English is useless." Causes a lot of issues for people entering into university.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• More than likely; then again, over here, we have cleaners and dustmen with degrees so it stands to reason that a degree is getting more and more worthless. -.-

TPAM has fallen over cuz they were too drunk to stand up. XD
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Yes Well sorta my friend pushed me! I'm sure of it!

TPBM thinks my pay check will come late again this week

Comment

• I will hope, for your sake, that it won't. ^^

TPAM has once longed for an item found purely in a video game.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X