This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, yours sounded just fine to me!

TPBM is happy that I got to have pizza and cheesesticks for dinner tonight.

Comment

• I am, but I am sad that I was not invited

TPBM knows what I should have for dinner.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Make a Ham Skillet! ^-^

TPBM thinks that having coloring books and crayons makes me AWESOME!!!
        Last edited by hinakiba777; 04-30-2010, 10:22 PM.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Totally! (BTW tried this ham skillet, twas yummy)

TPBM likes to wander in the woods.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Only when I'm lost and with large groups of people.

TPBM will invite me over for the summer.

Comment

• My dear Rum? Would you like to come for the summer?

TPBM enjoys peanut butter on toast as a snack.

Comment

• add some cinnamon sugar and you have one of my most favoritest snakes right there

TPBM will tell my brother's dog that i'm fostering that her bed is freaking awesome and my twin is too small for both of us.
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Sorry, but animals own all beds.

TPBM will tell me things to cheer me up as I am sad.

Comment

• Dunno about that, but here's a joke:

A guy is walking past a high, solid wooden fence at the insane asylum and he hears all the residents inside chanting, “Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!”

He continues walking along the long fence, but, being a curious person, he can’t help but wonder why they are chanting “Thirteen!” over and over. Could it be that they are chugging beer?

His curiosity peaks and he frantically searches for a hole in the fence so that he may see what is going on. Finally, he spots one a few feet ahead. The hole is low in the fence and he has to kneel down to peer inside.

He moves into position and peeks into the hole. As he looks in, someone inside pokes him in the eye! As he reels back clutching his face, he hears the chanting start up again.

“Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!”

TPBM liked said joke.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Yes, yes I did! XD

TPBM will explain to my husband that I don't want to move to Maryland.

Comment

• Mr Rum, quit bugging Rummy about moving to Maryland. She doesn't want to go! Instead, I suggest you arrange a sitter and take your wife out to dinner.

TPBM will hand out a bitch slap to the person who shall remain nameless who STILL can't accept that I don't want kids and neither does my boyf. -.-
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Oh I can do one better *hands you this *http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/en-US/sho...224&src=endeca It also comes in black and you can just grab it as needed. have fun don't do anything I wouldn't do!

TPBM will tell my friend to hurry up and text so I know what the heck is going on with our plans.

Comment

• friend! plans are important! text now, you fiend!

TPBM will pay me to make cute crocheted things so i don't have to find an actual job
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• Ok, seriously. Text Squeak already. Knowing things in advance is GOOD.

TPBM will do the same for the friends who are supposed to be coming over today.

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                                friend! plans are important! text now, you fiend!

TPBM will pay me to make cute crocheted things so i don't have to find an actual job
                                No, I'm broke

TPBM will apologize to Magpie for me, for skpping her

Comment

Working...
                                X