Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *puts hina's settings on "away" for iam, msn, yahoo, skype, and whatever other messaging services she uses*

TPBM will be interested to know that my last bbqing adventure (mentioned a few posts ago) went well and i've been bbqing every night for the last few nights and i am brilliant at it ^_^
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

• Yes that was quite interesting.

TPBM will make people stop saying my hotel is haunted.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• why? haunted hotels make great tourist attractions! mo' money!

TPBM wants to take my dog for a walk for me

^_^

Comment

• NO! Because you seem to think my creepy hotel would be better with ghosts!

TPBM thinks it's not fair that people make comments about ghosts and The Shining when I work Graveyard Shift all alone.

Comment

• i do! because i think the shining isn't a good story but ghosts aren't necessarily bad\

TPBM has seen the timetraveler's wife

^_^

Comment

• Nope. And i haven't read the book either. I really should do one of those things.

TPBM has read "Beautiful Creatures" and thinks the way Larkin turns out is apt but then really lame.

Comment

• Nope, I haven't read it and I don't plan to.

TPBM does not read chick lit.

Comment

• ..."chick lit"? what's that?

TPBM wants to explain what "chick lit" is

^_^

Comment

• Chick Lit are basically books that are geared towards women and are happy go-lucky, or are emotional page turners. Wiki explanation of Cick Lit And another explanation

TPBM can explain to me why Child Rum is kissing her favorite characters on TV.

Comment

• because she's fricken adorable and you should take pictures

TPBM wants to explain why my dog doesn't really play with many toys but love playing with a pink scooby doo bandanna

^_^

Comment

• Because, you dont pick the toy, the dog picks the toy. Even if it isn't a toy.

TPBM will tell my aunt that just because she has new little nieces doesn't mean me and my cousins went away.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• oi! auntie! pay attention to the older cousins! they're adorable too!

TPBM will tell me the secret to perfect rice

^_^

Comment

• Well, my secret is to use Minute Rice and follow the directions exactly.

TPBM has a secret to perfect rice which doesn't include using Minute Rice.

Comment

• No, it includes minute rice. It's just different instructions than on the box.

TPBM make my mother either stop asking me to move my stuff. Or will make her take all her stuff, my brother's stuff etc out of my room so I can use my own space to it's full stuff holding potential.

Comment

• Okies! Hinka's Momma! You get all surplus stuffs out of Hinka's room and then she can do as you request. Otherwise, stop complaining!

TPBM wants to go see Eclipse with me and Child Rum.

Comment

Working...
                                X