Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm ... I won't make you eat my baking efforts. (I'm not exactly the greatest with baking cakes or stuff, but I do make a mean chicken & rice dish ).

TPBM will take my daughter to my BIL's house so I don't have to go there.

Comment

• Stop handing me off to your In laws. As much as I love Child Rum...

TPBM will tell me why the girl at the pizza shop didn't send the debit machine with my pizza, resulting in to many problems for myself, my father, and the delivery guy.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• cause they is idiots...

TPBM is insanely jealous that I went swimming with dolphins for a week.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• If I knew how to swim, I'd be really jealous. But you did get to see a dolphin, so I'm jealous just at that.

TPBM will protect my computer while I go off to make myself food as Child Rum likes to sneak onto my computer and mess everything up so she can watch this Sonic Colors trailer and the Bunnytown DVD that is stuck in my computer.

Comment

• sure...but getting i back from ME might be a problem!

TPBM wants to run to walmart (with MY money) for me to get 3 things.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sure! But do I get to keep the change?

TPBM will recommend something for me to do in the house so both I and Child Rum do not go insane.

Comment

• Play with Legos!

TPBM thinks I should take a break from editing airshow photos. *falls over*
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• probably. but the pics are so awesome!! 'specially with the one with the dude and the paper airplane. totally my fav ^_^

TPBM has no idea what i'm talking about
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• I never know what anyone is talking about, so it's not just you babbling that is being blocked out of my ears.

TPBM will be at the Maryland Renn Faire tomorrow so I can have some fun.

Comment

• i wish! nope, i'm spending the day with my MiL. woooo

TPBM knows what the weather's gonna be tomorrow
                      Last edited by Green_Fairy; 08-28-2010, 03:29 AM. Reason: accidentally made an "i wish" instead of a "TPBM"

^_^

Comment

• I do not!

TPBM will tell me why my cousin only gave 3 days notice for her sister's bridal shower.

Comment

• Because your cousin is just "silly" like that.

TPBM thinks I need to get a brand new renn faire outfit for the next time I go.

Comment

• you can never have enough renn faire outfits...

TPBM wants to kiss my booboo better

^_^

Comment

• Sur....Wait? Where is this Boo-Boo?

TPBM will tell me where Greenie's boo-boo is so I don't have to kiss anywhere ucky.

Comment

• their cheek ask me WHICH cheek I mean too

TPBM will put my laundry in the dryer after the load in there is done so I can just go to bed rather then wait up for it to finish

Comment

Working...
                                X