Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure! I've been told I'm pretty good at those.

TPBM wants to come to my house tonight for some Pizza Hut stuffed crust cheese pizza with extra cheese, bacon, and black olives.

Comment

• I think I'll pass on the death-stuff crust with death, pain and olives. (Allergies and hormonal problems both, not a good combo, only pizza I can eat is homemade.)

TPBM thinks that if you have to have allergies, ones that require you to eat homemade and high-end food are really the ones to go with.

Comment

• Totally. I find that being unable to eat Mustard Seed keeps me from eating a lot of really bad for me stuff.

TPBM thinks it's weird that it took Wally World until today to give me my SECOND interview. Out of three I think.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Yes it is as they should have interviewed you a second time the day after the first interview.

TPBM can figure out what I said up above 'cos my eyes are crossing, my head is nodding, and my body is screaming "NAP!"

Comment

• Nope. Because my body is screaming "FULL NIGHTS SLEEP"

TPBM will make sure that i can get a spot in the NIA class starting Wednesday Night.

Comment

• If I had that kind of power I'd be using it for myself, thank you very much.

TPBM will tell me what's wrong with my computer program.

Comment

• I have no idea

TPBM will tell me why my NIA class got postponed by a week

Comment

• The instructor is lazy.

TPBM will make the rain go away. Especially for tomorrow 'cos it's mah birthday tomorrow!

Comment

• Sorry Rummy if I could control the weather I would make it less warm here. It went from Cold to HOT with not middle ground. My body is confused

TPBM will make WALLY WORLD JUST HIRE ME ALREADY. (Tomorrow is my second interview. This is following my first interview and a background check. I think I may have to do three interviews. Just to work at Wally World >.<)

Comment

• Dear people @ The Wally World near hinakiba: Would you please hire her already!? Sheesh! I can vouch she has never lied, stolen, nor cheated from/on/to me.

TPBM will comment on my new avatar.

Comment

• Nope, because I think it's silly (in a good way). Oh, wait...

TPBM will make my cousin better.

Comment

• I'll try, I think ... Is there something I should know?

TPBM knows waht I want to order at the local steakhouse.

Comment

• Blue Cheese Filet Mignon

TPBM should know that I have been officially offered the position of Cashier at Wally World

Comment

• I am now going to commence and

TPBM will join me in congratulating hinakiba on her getting the job @ Wally World.

Comment

• Conga Rats Hinakiba and .. my condolences on getting the job

TPBM will know why I said that
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X