Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure! What are the lines you're learning?

TPBM is as amused as me that Child Rum is now writing and illustrating her own stories.

Comment

• I don't think anyone could be as amused as you.

TPBM thinks the student loan people should wait longer than 6 months before they make me pay money
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• They most definitely wait at least 7 months, in my humble opinion.

TPBM wants to come over and play a rousing game of Yahtzee. (Mr. Rum bought me the Charlie Brown Halooween edition. )

Comment

• hells yes! anything to get me out of working!

TPBM will help me upload cards to my parents website.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sure! As in help upload, it means I can sit around and watch you do it as I'm kind of useless in most technological endeavors.

TPBM will feel sorry for Child as she fell out of bed early this morning and bruised her elbow.

Comment

• Not at all, instead I'll make the Child laugh at the situation, thus strengthen his/her abilities to take a punch in life.

TPBM is having a hard time keeping his/her emotions bursting out against SC's stupidities

Comment

• OMG! YESYESESYES! I normally just hate people and shopping, but during the holidays ... sheesh ... I go into serial killer-wannabe mode.

TPBM is excited for Christmas to be here so they don't have to do anymore shopping.

Comment

• Yeah I was.

TPBM will tell me why the game broke
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I'm not sure - you played it too much and it got tired?

TPBM will steal Sunday's coupons from Mr. Rum so I can cut them myself.

Comment

• *jumps on the coupons* Mine! *hands to Rummy* yours now.

TPBM Shall run and jump into the snow! If you don't have snow go stick your head in the freezer for a minute, I will consider that close enough.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I have some dusting of snow in front of my house. I can do that after putting Child Rum onto bus (schools open 2 hours late today).

TPBM knows what I should have for breakfast.

Comment

• bbqed chicken!

TPBM knows what to do with a bored pooch in the middle of winter when it's waaaaaaaaay to cold to take long walks like we did when my nose wouldn't freeze off after 5 minutes.
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• Play hide and seek and make sure to bring a book when the dog fails to find you? Learn from my mistakes.

TPBM will help play hide and seek.
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• sure, but only while it's snowing so you can get covered up while sitting in your fancy snow chair

TPBM thinks it'd be fun to open a dessert shop called "pie 'n' things"
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• I think it would be, it's a cute name

TPBM thinks Green fairy is jealous of my snow chair.

Comment

Working...
                                X