This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, peacocks are beautiful.

The person below me has gotten a new avatar, too.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Not recently. I was contemplating changing it this morning, though. It wasn't Pablo, but still a tan Chihuahua, so I don't know...

The person below me wants to give me avatar advice.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Ummm.... well - if you really want some...? How about a picture of a galaxy - cos we know that your truly a star

The person below me knows who Bat-Manuel is...(and has caused a nice laugh )
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• ... I have nooooo idea. So false?

The person below me is listening to something that makes them wanna shake their behind right now.

Comment

• first nope life with derek

Quoth DesignFox View Post
            False, I don't know what somosas is.

The person below me has yet to shower today.
            second i may have misspelled but it is a pillow like pasterys that are slightly sweet and are warm and yummy my other mexican pastery i love

the person below me it eating cheerios

Comment

• False, But I'd quite like some...

The person below me had a roast something for lunch today.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• False, I had pizza.

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                second i may have misspelled but it is a pillow like pasterys that are slightly sweet and are warm and yummy my other mexican pastery i love
                Samosas are actually Indian-based and are usually filled with chickpeas and the like, served with chutney. So tasty.

Comment

• The person above me didn't do a person below me so I don't know what to say...

The person below me has something to say and will not be ignored.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Damn skippy! True.

The person below me has had temperatures close to 100° F (just like I have).

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• As in, body-temperature wise? Yessss... I get fevers very easily, and then hallucinate when I have a fever. It's great.

The person below me is reveling in having the house to themselves.

Comment

• False! Oh, so false. Andara's hogging my cool air. It's been in the 90's the past few days!

The person below me still has snow on the ground outside.

Comment

• HAHHAAHAHAHAHA

False!

It hasn't snowed here for YEARS!!

The person below me WISHES it hasn't snowed for years where they live.

Comment

• well here in my 21 years of life it was snowed in some way exactly twice, mostly just osm flurrys then rain so false

Quoth the_std View Post
                            False, I had pizza.

Samosas are actually Indian-based and are usually filled with chickpeas and the like, served with chutney. So tasty.
                            well the only place i can find them is in mexican bakerys and resteruants

the person below me has a caffiene headache

Comment

• Nope, rarely and I mean rarely drink anything with caffeine.

Person below me has been up all night.
                              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Technically true. It's just now midnight, and I have been up for the entire night so far... =^_^=

The person below me has never been inside a strip club.

Comment

Working...
                                X