Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, no. I can't eat peanuts, for starters...

The person below me likes to eat something that makes most people go
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Let's see...guacamole, prunes, asparagus, sushi...those always seem to provoke the best reactions.

The person below me is a speedy typist.
      Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

• True.

Hey, I like prunes - er, dried plums ... not asaparagus or sushi, though.

The person below me likes to eat, likes to eat, apples and bananas, apples and bananas...

Comment

• I don't know what you're quoting (I'm assuming it's a song?), but yes, I do like apples and bananas.

The person below me knows exactly how much their favorite dinner at their favorite restaurant costs, to the penny.

Comment

• false. The person below me is a HUGE sports fan.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

• True, in part. Baseball only.

The person below me is willing to listen to my fiance for me.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Not really. I don't know your fiance! But I will listen to you if you PM me.

The person below me is reading a new book.

And Neko- The song is by a children's singer- Raffi! I used to looooove Raffi!
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• I'm trying to...

DesignFox - I learned that song way back when at church camp, I think...
                  Of course, now I got it stuck in my head, so if anyone else is singing it, I'm sorry but I have been duly punished...

The person below me went to summer camp as a kid.

I like to eat, I like to eat, apples and bananas, apples and bananas
                  A lake tay ate, A lake tay ate, ay-ples and banay-nays, ay-ples and banay-nays
                  E leek tee eat, E leek tee eat, eeples and baneenees, eeples and baneenees
                  O loke toe oat, O loke toe oat, oples and banonos, oples and banonos
                  Oo luke to ute, Oo luke to ute, uples and banunus, uples and banunus...
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 05-01-2008, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• nope as a teen yes kid no

and i learned the song as
                    I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas
                    I like to eat, eat , eat, apples and bananas
                    ect. ect.

the person below me gets weird food cravings after 8pm

Comment

• Umm - false - in any language....

the person below me is fighting a cold
                      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• false for once i am symptom free of any bug i will celebrate *dose a dance, trips and falls crashing to the ground behind the counter* damn that monkey

the person below me like the games they find on yahoo

Comment

• Maybe ... don't know ... haven't checked out their games in a long time.

The person below me likes the new Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale.

Comment

• False. I've never tried it.

The person below me is a fan of Jimmy Buffet.

I learned the song same as Slice, Escapee.

(I like to oat, oat, oat...opples and bononos!)
                            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Meh.. Parrothead = not me.. I mean I enjoy the songs when they play, but I've never bought one of his albums and don't plan to.

The person below me has never been to a KISS concert.

Comment

• dude im 21 duh ive never been to a kiss concert hell if it wasnt for gene simmons little show thingy i wouldnt know who they are

lol my 3rd grade teacher and course director mad emy class learn that song and many more it was sad i hated it

the person below me loves Meg and Dia

Comment

Working...
                                X