Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True. Well, I gave myself a home manicure and pedicure last night. I think that counts.

The person below me has survived earthquakes and tornadoes (yes I'm watching the afternoon news right now!).
    Do I dare
    Disturb the universe?
    In a minute there is time
    For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

• True... but I have slept through BOTH!!

The person below me has survived.. INLAWS!!!

Comment

• True, I've been lucky though

The person below me didn't do any overtime tonight
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• True. I left promptly at 5!

Not that I'd get paid for it if I did work overtime (the downside of being salaried...).
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• the person above me didnt do a person below me for shame!!!!!!!

the person below me loves the smell of onion jalapeno, mushroom and pepperoni pizza (OMG yummy yummmy smell)

Comment

• Oh crap!

And False! Do not like pepperoni or mushrooms and jalapenos only in very small doses.

The person below me is watching the Kentucky Derby today.

Comment

• Sort of...it was on one of the TVs at the gym earlier. Close enough?

The person below me is planning a summer vacation trip.
                Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

• True! Hubs and I are thinking about going to Key West, just don't know when.

The person below me knows all about the great happenings in Key West & will help me & hubs decide when to go & what to do once we get there.

Comment

• False, I'd ask Jester if I were you!

The person below me has also never been to key west.

Comment

• False. I went in 2001. If I had known I would have looked for Jester.

The person below me is upset that Big Brown won the Kentucky Derby.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        False. I went in 2001. If I had known I would have looked for Jester.

The person below me is upset that Big Brown won the Kentucky Derby.
                        False, the what?

The person below me is about to go to bed

Comment

• False since I haven't ever made one but I'm supposed to be doing so for a friend soon.

The person below me is planning on taking a class soon.
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Possibly. My boss suggested in my review that an accounting class might be helpful. I have to see what's available.

The person below me is bored.

Comment

• False. I'm on my days off, and as I'm graveyards, this is the middle of the day for me.

Though, to be fair, it's AWFULLY rare to find me NOT sleep deprived.

The person below me doesn't even know what Final Fantasy XI is, much less have played it and liked it.
                              Check out my webcomic!

Comment

• True! But that could be that my most favoritest video games are Ms. Pac Man & Tetris.

The person below me reads the Grimm Fairy Tales comic (by Zenescope).

Comment

Working...
                                X