Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False, I love the summer, and am actually looking forward to next month as A) my son will be here and B) my birthday is next month

The person below me wants one of these Arby's Beef n' chedder sammiches :-D

Comment

• Nah, Ham and cheese though would be good...

The person below me is now thinking of green eggs and ham...
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Yes, but only because you mentioned it. Thanks...

The person below me is having as much trouble as I am thinking about what the person below them is doing.

Comment

• True....it's been a spacey day.

The person below me is glad their right click button on their mouse works.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• depends one which mouse or how you mean it works cause technically all my mouses work but one double clicks automatically

the person below me thinks ia should invest in a large big and complecated first aid kit cause of my many wounds and sicknesses (this weeks its food poisoning [not fun] and i feel again hurting my wrist)

Comment

• I think you should have an on call EMT.

The person below me is watching the NBA Finals.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• damn gampozzaled again
                i actually say australian football

the person below me has wanted to do something crazy for no reason

Comment

• True, I'd like to go get another tattoo or piercing......

The person below me wishes they didn't have to be up at 6 am like me...

Comment

• False. I don't even go to bed until about 8am <it's 6am now>.

The person below me wonders why life gives them lemons.

Comment

• True

The person below me is bored
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Vaugly true

The person below me will be watering their garden at some point.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Sure! Chocolate!

The person below me wants to send me chocolate.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Sure! Why not? We must dance naked in chocolate in public with admirers throwing more chocolate at us!

Ahem ... the person below me is going to have a hard time getting the image of naked chocolate worshipers out of their head now.

Comment

• Aghhhhhhhhhh *hits head* Get out get out get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me is going to look at my avatar and go "awwwww" at my gorgeous son

Comment

• yes i over slept today, so i didnt wake up until 2pm

the person below is going to think im insane soon

Comment

Working...
                                X