Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true I lurves me some James Bond, except maybe Timothy Dalton.

The person below me has many pets.
    Last edited by justZu; 04-09-2008, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• False. Sadly, I'm not allowed to have pets. I have two plants instead.

The person below wishes they had a lightsabre.

Comment

• Much too true! Lightsabres RAWK!

The person below me listens to heavy metal.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Absolutely.

The person below me is somewhere that has had thunderstorms today.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

• false, just really cloudy

the person below me also works for IHG (either corp or branded hotel).
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• False.

The person below me prefers to have a hair color that is not naturally their own.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• True, but I don't actually have it. If red hair didn't take so much upkeep I would. (My natural color is brown with some reddish-gold highlights.)

The person below me doesn't have any hair.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I.
                  HAVE.
                  LOTS!!

I'm even growing more for Dragoncon!!

The person below me has no artistic skill, unless you count arguing!

Comment

• false im an artistic person so
                    The person below me would love a large deep dish pizza with all sorts of yummys

Comment

• Aw, hell yes! Mm, deep dish pepperoni...

The person below me drinks milk out of the bottle.
                      "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?" - Gerard Way

Comment

• False.

Don't really drink milk much: I'm somewhat lactose intolerant.

The person below me has a coworker they want to toss into the
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• False: I'd end up working 90 hour weeks if I killed him.. Tempting tho..

The person below me stopped downloading music after the lawsuits started.. MOSTLY..

Comment

• False.
                            I barely downloaded music to begin with, and the music I tend to download is pretty obscure to begin with. Or it's music I already have the CD for but am too lazy to rip it on my own. (or it's one of the many CDs I have yet to prise away from my brother's greedy clutches)

The person below me has an LCD monitor, but is looking to replace it with something larger.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• False, partially. I have an LCD monitor on my desktop, but because that computer is only used to do my photo work, my 17" screen is fine for me! I would like a larger laptop screen, though. 12" just doesn't seem as big as it used to.

The person below me is wondering when it's going to get spring-y outside!

Comment

• False - it's already summer here

The person below me has a cold.
                                "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?" - Gerard Way

Comment

Working...
                                X