Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill join the pity party actually but ill bring pizza and ice cream and something that will allow us to bitch

TPBM wants to cheer us up now

Comment

• Sure! Since you're not in relationships or married, you don't have to sit at your computer for hours at a time, listening to children shows at 11 PM at night 'cos your daughter won't go to bed until she sees her Daddy, and Daddy still isn't home yet, and he won't be home for another 2 hours because work is keeping him busy and he'll be exhausted by the time he gets home and only wants to go to bed, and when he gets home, he ignores you and his daughter and complains that he's hungry, but you don't have any food for him to eat right away and OMG!!! he has to make himself a PB&J sammich. I think I'll join your pity party now.

The person below me will do a better job than me at cheering everyone up.

Comment

• Hm. All I can think of (and I blame your text coloring ) is glittery purple bath water but then again I'm easily amused so I guess alcohol and scary tales of all my various friend's psycho exs to make you glad you're single

The person below me has a better idea than I do.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Undecided. Anyone wanna see me do the Carlton Dance?

The person below me is kinda cheered up at that thought.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• sad part is I know that dance...and I don't know wether to laugh or cringe away!

splashes you with dwarven holy water~ the power of the ancients compels you!!! (to get drunk)

TPBM knows what dwarven holy water is
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• nope but i want to

the person below me is scared of the women before me

Comment

• nope...I'm not scared of anyone.

The answer is Ale or mead famous dwarf once said..."I like me women like I like me mead, stout and bitter"

Person below me is gonna get everyone together for a pity party at my place
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True though between the alcohol that will probably be present and such I have a feeling the mood will actually be fairly high

The person below me wants to come partake in the drinking
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Yes, please. Though drinking tends to make me sleepy.

The person below me is a happy drunk.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yes! Yes I am! I'm also a very cute drunk too (or so I've been told. )

The person below me wants to be the bartender at the party.

Comment

• False, I'd lose my rag too quickly.

TPBM took a while to understand the aforementiond abbreviation.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Nah, just a second or 2.

TPBM wonders if a tree fell in the forest, did the woodland creature it fell on make a sound...

Comment

• It probably made a squishy type sound, I believe, but I'd have to get back to you on that after I get the scientific committee that is actually studying that scenario on a conference call.

The person below me is watching Dora and wants a magical backpack just like hers.

Comment

• Does it have lots of pockets because if so, then yes.

The person below me is enjoying work today

Comment

• False, I'm not working today.

As for Dora's backpack, it looks small, but can hold 52 library books, a tractor trailer, 3 pairs of stiletto heels & the kitchen sink!

The person below me has everything but the kitchen sink in their purse.

Comment

Working...
                                X