Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes please, but I'm cooking tea in a bit.

TPBM wants Chicken Pie.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• whens dinner and can I bring dessert?

TPBM wants to cook my lazy arse lunch (I'm a good cook just to tired to cook right now)
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Hahahahaha! I don't even cook my own lunch.
        I hate cooking. Ironically, that's a big part of my job.
        I get lots of compliments on it. Sucks to be good at something you hate.

TPBM would do anything for a Klondike Bar.

Comment

• Perhaps, if I knew what it was...?

The person below me is watching rain fall. Again. (WTF, it's JULY, make with the sunshine already.)
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Nope, that was yesterday when we had a huge downpour for an hour and then the sun came out and the brick streets unflooded.

The person below me has been given more responsibility at work lately.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• not quite...still in training.

TPBM wants to come watch movies with me! (free rentals from my work up to 3 at a time.)
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ooooooooh, true true true!!!

The person below me wants to help me pack up my books.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• ME!!!! wait...maybe thats not such a good idea....I'd end up reading them more then packing >.> I'm bad that way

TPBM wants to drive to my parents house with me for a grilled pork dinner...only condition....you have to sit and listen to me rant about my love life for the entire drive.

Comment

• True. I'm good at listening to ranting

The person below me wants to bring me a safety pin so that I don't have to use my knife to open things at work.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
                      True. I'm good at listening to ranting
                      Then get here before 5pm EST...

and true....but I'll give you a safety knife instead.

TPBM is hungry

Comment

• Yes. My dinner is in the oven.

TPBM has done a parachute jump (I have!).
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• Not yet but a friend of mine and I have been planning on doing that when he's got a job and some money saved up.

The person below me wants to learn a new skill

Comment

• always want to learn something new.

TPBM wants to volunteer to be a beta reader for my book when I get it done

Comment

• Um, maybe...what's it about?

TPBM was shocked at Crazylegs's comment that he doesn't know what a Klondike Bar is...then remembered he doesn't live in the same country...

(BTW, since no one said, it's a square brick of ice cream covered in chocolate and it's yummy the commercial jingle is "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?")
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                Um, maybe...what's it about?

TPBM was shocked at Crazylegs's comment that he doesn't know what a Klondike Bar is...then remembered he doesn't live in the same country...

(BTW, since no one said, it's a square brick of ice cream covered in chocolate and it's yummy the commercial jingle is "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?")
                                True! How do you not know what a Klondike Bar is?!?

TPBM is excited that the much-delayed issue # 29 of Powers* hits comic shops tomorrow, but is disappointed that the new books are a day late because of the July 4th holiday!

*Not reading Powers? Well, you SHOULD be! Get thee to a comic shop or a well-stocked book store and pick-up Volume 1, Who Killed Retro Girl? Or, better yet, check it out for FREE online at Powers Daily! You'll thank me later!
                                Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 07-10-2008, 06:12 AM.
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X