This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course!

The costumes are in the closet (although the hats seem to have hidden themselves) and I believe there are still some food products scattered around from the last time I popped into the thread.

*sits back and awaits performance*

Comment

• Quoth KiaKat View Post
      Of course!

The costumes are in the closet (although the hats seem to have hidden themselves) and I believe there are still some food products scattered around from the last time I popped into the thread.

*sits back and awaits performance*
      *Puts on schoolgirl uniform with kitty ears and does sexy dance*
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• *perks up from his space on the bed* Mew! I approve!

Comment

• CATGIRL!

*squeals*

(Ok, I'm not usually a fan of catgirls, but I've been watching a *lot* of anime lately)

Ahem. Sorry. That wasn't very professional of me.

Very nice. Any particular talents?

Comment

• *dons his cat-ears and tail* does the cat-girl want a cat-boy companion? =^.^=

Comment

• *sits quietly in the corner watching the show*
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
                *sits quietly in the corner watching the show*
                *comes up to the corner and takes a seat with a glass of red wine*

So this is what I've missed out on the last few days? Feathers and showgirls. Now all we need is a revival of the Rat Pack and we're all set.

*turns on CD player on stereo and starts playing "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow*
                Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 01-04-2009, 06:41 PM.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  So this is what I've missed out on the last few days? Feathers and showgirls. Now all we need is a revival of the Rat Pack and we're all set.
                  Well, unless I'm spectacularly squiffy I never sing in public! I would ask though, where have you been?
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
                    Well, unless I'm spectacularly squiffy I never sing in public! I would ask though, where have you been?
                    Besides working, I stayed wrapped up in bed most of Friday afternoon with a bit of a fever and stuffy nose.

Yesterday it was my nose stuck in a book, which I finished. Today, I'm feeling better but just didn't feel like getting dressed so I'm still in my jammies and robe.

And on top of that, my laptop hasn't come home from the repair shop yet and this old clunkly dekstop is slower than molasses in January at times.

Other than that, I'm still a pervert
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth KiaKat View Post
                      CATGIRL!

*squeals*

(Ok, I'm not usually a fan of catgirls, but I've been watching a *lot* of anime lately)

Ahem. Sorry. That wasn't very professional of me.

Very nice. Any particular talents?
                      I'm VERY VERY good with my tongue.
                      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• *sidles up to McGoddess and meows at her*

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                          *sidles up to McGoddess and meows at her*
                          *Licks very slowly*

Comment

• Ummm, hehe. *licks back equally slowly, eying Kia as he does so* Enjoying the show?

Comment

• :drool:

*wipes chin* You're both in. Now scootch over, I wanna get in on the fun!

*omnomnomnomnom* Yay! Tasty people!

Comment

• Rawr! I could put on my Japanese High-School boy's uniform and then myself and McGoddess would be a matching set.

Comment

Working...
                                X