Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to go farther Xar, look me up. SO wants to bring more people into the bedroom, just to try it.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• *blushes* Well, if I'm ever in Illinois I would certainly be interested in that.

Comment

• Teehee. Master SO will be pleased. LOL
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• I'm always happy to please! *nibbles* ^-^

Comment

• Rawr!

Comment

• Heeheehee. ^.^ *glomps McGoddess* We must keep the thread alive!

Comment

• Where is everyone? Where's Mistress Kia?

Comment

• Indeed! Just us now... guess that means all the facilities are ours! *grins and drags McGoddess to the pool*

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                    Indeed! Just us now... guess that means all the facilities are ours!
                    That's what you think!
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• careful! CL has a camera!!!
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• *snatches camera*

Cheese! *takes picture of self, returns camera*

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• *poking head in*

I see I'm not needed here.

*scampers away*
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• brining other people into the bedroom can be fun... as long as it stays there and no-one get's overly attached to person number 3, 4 5, 6, 7 8, 9, 10
                            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                              brining other people into the bedroom can be fun... as long as it stays there and no-one get's overly attached to person number 3, 4 5, 6, 7 8, 9, 10
                              I take it you have experience with inviting others into the bedroom? Sexy!

Comment

• Hehe, I've had a little bit of experience with it myself too actually, though not as much as GingerBiscuit apparently!

Comment

Working...
                                X