Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee? *leaps on RHPG* Awesome! I have Cherokee blood too! I was semi-named after John Ross. ^.^ *giggles*

Comment

• -gaks and giggles- yep i'm irish and cherokee.... but smiley's hotter than me for sure

Comment

• Aww, I have no proof that Smiley is hotter than you, besides I happen to have a thing for red-heads.

Comment

• Xarlaxas, you don't need proof to know it to be true... have some faith
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Are you a red-head?

I'm also far too fond of a nice pair of breasts to go for a man. <.< >.>

Comment

• Oh I'm tellin Raps! What about the moobs man?

Comment

• Noes, moobs are not my style. ;-; Anyway, Raps looks too much like a taller Andy Hamilton for me. :P

Comment

• Durnit Xar, when are you gonna give us a pic?!

Comment

• Heheh, ask and ye shall receive!

It isn't that recent but pretty much accurate to how I look currently, I'm the one in the suit if you hadn't guessed. <.< >.>

I would take a picture now but I am. . . not currently in a suit.

Comment

• And we can't have a pic of you not in the suit... why

Comment

• Because I'm currently in bed and the suit is part of my mystique, people only see me unsuited at home, at the gym (shorts!), or other special situations.

That and the lighting is bad at 4am. <.< >.>
                        Last edited by Xarlaxas; 04-01-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Hmmm first thing in the mornings a good thing too You should get skype

Comment

• Hehe, it most certainly is. ^.^

I actually have a skype account I believe, if I can find out what it is again I will give it to ye if you so desire?

Comment

• Whee! You can PM it to me

Comment

• PM sent, what can I say, I'm always eager to please. ^.^

Comment

Working...
                                X