• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Oooo!

*tries to make the tassels go in circles*
    Need a hand?...or two
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *looks around to see who else to costume*
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• ...can I have something to... hide my...lack of bush?
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *finds rinestoned tutu*

here!
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• just be careful if you tug just right the whole thing unsnaps.

Comment

...can I have something to... hide my...lack of bush?
              *sets the camera down, and uses the only thing he can think of to help cover that up: bare hands.*

Not to worry, I'll help keep people from finding out, really.

Comment

...can I have something to... hide my...lack of bush?
                o_O whooaaahooaa hoaaaa!
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• ....This is because I lost that bet a while back, isn't it?

Can I have something more revealing? Like... a fig leaf or something?
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

....This is because I lost that bet a while back, isn't it?

*gets EQ a shrubbery to hider herself with*
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                      *sets the camera down, and uses the only thing he can think of to help cover that up: bare hands.*

Not to worry, I'll help keep people from finding out, really.
                      This is awesome! I feel like I'm at my first Rocky Horror event!

Comment

*hands a tea leaf*
                        Howzzat?
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• *Bounces away in her leiderhosen and floofy skirt.*

Dood, we never did get the bra right for this thing did we?

Where the hell is Raps? I bet he'd be cute in the Hong Kong Garden outfit.
                          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                            *hands a tea leaf*
                            Howzzat?
                            LMAO!

Oh my god, Bunny! Raps totally needs to be in on this!

Comment

• oh bunny your so lucky i was not drinking anything

i have that image in my head and its going to stay there!

Comment

• *rips off bunny's skirt*

Comment

Working...
                                X