X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does something interesting involve leather or electricity? ;-;

Comment

• Ooo....

Hey, Red, you have a leather Cat o'Nine Tails over there? Those are FUN!

And, if used correctly, can tickle like all bloody HELL.

Comment

• Cat o'Nine Tails and tickle is not a combination I've ever heard before. ^^;;

Comment

• OMG You're so right KK 0.o Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the Cat o' Nine. I like the big heavy floggers like This one

It gives an excellent thud and can feel like a deep tissue massage, OR, can sting like a

Comment

• *whimpers* They are used for punishment for a reason. ;-;

Comment

• I'm a definite fan of the Cat.

It takes so much control to tickle rather than sting with it...I love having such delicate control...and there's just something about the multiple stings across one's back, or stomach, that is incredibly stimulating.

Floggers are ok, though I find most people have too heavy a hand with them.

Now PADDLES....mmmmm....

*melts a bit*

I'll just be here near the bed, fantasizing and occasionally tickling our little innocent friend with the Cat...

Comment

• *squirms a little* Have I mentioned that I am extremely ticklish? ^^;

Comment

• Mmmm see, you just haven't had the right person using a flogger on you. And Xar, Sir never uses a flogger on me for punishment, always reward -purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr- Paddles? THOSE are punishment!

Comment

• The most adventurous I've ever been is the pair of handcuffs in my medicine cabinet, I am most certainly an innocent. ^.^;

Comment

• -looks to KK, Becks and Smiley, and her eyes light up- Oh oh oh that just made him a BETTER plaything! We can CORRUPT him!

Comment

• *squees*

And yes, Xar dear, I'm aware that you're extremely ticklish. It's my favourite method of corruption, after all. A bit of pain, a bit of tickle, a bit of pleasure....We'll have you trained in no time!

Comment

• The funny thing is that among my High School friends/acquaintences I am thought of as the most perverse of them all. <.< >.>

Meep, Kia sounds like she knows how to train me. ;-;

Comment

• -giggles at Kia- You could do the training, i could take the pictures

Comment

• Aww, but it would be more fun if both of you were involved surely?

Comment

• *ready for anything*
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X