Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I believe we did. ^.^ Please come in!

Comment

• Oh goodie . . . we can always use a second opinion.

You see, Dr. Becks, it seems as if (and this is if what I'm understanding is correct) that the patient here is experiencing some muscle tension past the lower back near the buttocks.

*sits down on the edge of the bed and removes Xarlax's shirt* Let's let Dr. Becks check your heartbeat and all that good stuff and then we'll start on some diagnostics.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm...

Accelerated heartbeat, flushing, and some sort of small nervous twitch.

I think this man needs to lie down, stat.

Unseen but seeing
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *blushes and lies down as instructed* Whatever the doctor thinks best, I have complete faith in your medical opinion.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm...

Let me see here...

I require assistance!!
              Unseen but seeing
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Do you think, in your professional opinion, that we should restrain the patient?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm sure you know what's best but is it absolutely necessary that I be restrained? *looks around nervously*

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                    I'm sure you know what's best but is it absolutely necessary that I be restrained? *looks around nervously*
                    Simply as a precaution, my dear.

*gets some rope from the corner and starts tying up Xarlaxas' wrists to the bedposts*

I think we might want to restrain the legs too. . . .

Comment

• Well it's certainly not my place to question your decision, just so long as I have a little. . . breathing space. ^.^

Comment

• I think we've got an oxygen tank nearby just in case you get short of breath.

Comment

• I'm sure there are much more effective ways to make sure I'm not short of breath.

Comment

• There are . . .but it might be more relaxing in the dark.

*turns out lights and leaves the rest to the imagination*

Comment

• Aww, and just as it was getting exciting.

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                                Aww, and just as it was getting exciting.
                                How about some candlelight instead? Might set the tone a little better than just plain ol' darkness. . .

*lights candles on nightstand and turns on some soft music*

Now which muscle is it again that's starting to feel a bit hard?

Comment

Working...
                                X