Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh, that point. I'm sure that your investigations will be most enlightening.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      wonder what Dr. Becks might think of some exercises to see how this "point" operates?
      That's a good idea.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
        That's a good idea.
        Would you like to jump on that point first and see how it works while I try something from the back?
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Jump on it? That sounds like it might be painful, or very. . . invigorating depending on how Dr Becks positions herself.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Would you like to jump on that point first and see how it works while I try something from the back?
            Without a doubt, Dr. DG.

Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
            Jump on it? That sounds like it might be painful, or very. . . invigorating depending on how Dr Becks positions herself.
            Unseen but seeing
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Mew? I'm looking forward to this next stage of the examination I think.

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                Mew? I'm looking forward to this next stage of the examination I think.
                That's a good thing . . . seems as if you're smooth and warm in that area . . .no signs of tension. Good muscle tone too.

Hmmm . . . .sounds to me like you've got a homemade erector set there. Wonder what it takes to bring down the house?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Well, I um, imagine that the only way to find out will be to do some experimentation don't you think? ^.^

Comment

• I think in that case, I'm going to need to take a closer look to see how it's put together.

Comment

• Carry on, Dr. DG.

I have to go to a conference.

Unseen but seeing
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                        Carry on, Dr. DG.

I have to go to a conference.

And I'm not going to be able to finish this exam tonight . . . the season finale of "Lost" is on tonight and even though I've been up since 4 a.m., I'm staying awake for it come Hell or high water, so I was really hoping you could finish this up for me.

Comment

• Oh...well, in that case, the conference shall be put on hold.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Hello? I hope you're not going to abandon your patient mid-examination? ;-;

Comment

• Never that.

I'm just so good you don't notice what I'm doing.

Or something...
                              Unseen but seeing
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Can my bonds be loosened as it's my birthday today? ^.^

Comment

Working...
                                X