Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, ok, as long as there's film at 11!

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Uses EQ to cover up
      Hello Sexy Beastie!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Ya know Snaps is soooo missing out right now.
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• just wait for dispatch
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
            Ya know Snaps is soooo missing out right now.
            I guess Snaps will just have to watch the movie too!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Hello Sexy Beastie!
              hi lady!
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• *throws handcuffs to EQ*
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Hey EQ can we make a Broom sandwich?
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• *rubs on Broom*

Hopefully you won't give me splinters!

Comment

• *Watches EQ and Broom* Bow chica bow wow

Heh see we need snaps for her camera. Seriously!
                      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• what so she can post this on myspace?

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                          *throws handcuffs to EQ*
                          ooooooooaaaahhaaahaaa....

bwaaaahaaaahaaahaaa!

*handcuffs Broom and snuggles again*

I promise, no torture you won't like.

The safeword's "banana".

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            *rubs on Broom*

Hopefully you won't give me splinters!
                            >_>
                            <_<
                            *refrains from *got wood* joke.

I'm up for the sandwich idea...
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• *gives bunny a hula hoop*

Comment

• Broom, You can be the filling.

Comment

Working...
                                X