This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh.

this has turned into quite a spectator sport!! Rather enjoying just watching. Didn't realize I was a voyeur.

Comment

• *starts throwing random props around the room*
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Anyone want a nice, hot, trembling weenie?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• *sigh* But it doesn't light on fire yet *whines*
          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Broom, You can be the filling.
            diiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
              huh.

this has turned into quite a spectator sport!! Rather enjoying just watching. Didn't realize I was a voyeur.
              It gets better!

Mono gave me a can of whipped cream.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *snuggles up to Broom* Hehe, broom sandwich!

*strips off bra and smushes breasts against Broom's back*
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• This just means we're going to have to pay the maids extra in the morning...

Comment

• *rolls eyes at bunny*

*gives bunny her sword*
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                      Teehee.... does this mean I have the front?
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                        careful, I'm cold.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• YAY FIRE SWORD!

Ok now I just need 90 proof alcohol, a few small wicks, a willing participant and we have a kick assed nekked fire floor show.

Oh and some wet cloths just in case. No burning the naughty bits now.
                          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• *pulls curtians around the sandwich*

move along people, the video will be out next tuesday.

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                              *pulls curtians around the sandwich*

move along people, the video will be out next tuesday.
                              What about the blooper reel??

Comment

• *pulls rossi out of the closet*

*kicks rossi, do your thing*

there happy?

(rossi=bunny's fire safety)

Comment

Working...
                                X