X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *bumps into something hard*

Oh, is it lost or just happy to see me?

So did anyone figure out how many webcams we have available?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I counted 12, but I'm sure there are hidden ones.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I wonder where they might be hiding...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          I wonder where they might be hiding...
          There's only one way to find out.

*puts on surgical gloves*

Line up everybody . . . body cavity exam time.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I fully admit to being a cyborg and having a webcam for an eye. Please keep the scary gloves away from my Vagoo.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Hey, DGoddess, you mind handing a pair of gloves to someone male and interested in females when it gets to be my turn?

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                I fully admit to being a cyborg and having a webcam for an eye. Please keep the scary gloves away from my Vagoo.
                Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Hey, DGoddess, you mind handing a pair of gloves to someone male and interested in females when it gets to be my turn?

^-.-^
                Ladies, there's plenty of gloves to go around . . .and while I'm not quite sure what a Vagoo is, I suspect it's something that may prefer its privacy right now.

*passes box around*

Besides, I'm sure we could find an interested guy to inspect us ladies.

*looks around the shower*

Irv? Xarlaxas? Plaid? Any of you guys interested in joining the FBI?

Comment

• *steps out of shadowy corner and forks over webcam* Not quite sure whats going on...

DGoddess why are you coming at me with gloves?
                  Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• what? someone's doing full body exams? i guess it is time for my check-up...who's the doc?
                    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                    ^_^

Comment

• The doctor is now in. Bend over.

*puts on gloves with a nice thwack!*
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Rub her ... ... ... duckies, they're so sweet
                        Rub her ... ... ... duckies, they go <beep> <beep> <beep>
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Rub her ... ... ... duckies, they're so sweet
                          Rub her ... ... ... duckies, they go <beep> <beep> <beep>
                          *grabs a great big claw footed bathtub* rubber duckie you're one, you make bathtime oh-so-fun!

Figured we'd need this when the cavity searches were over.

*goes and gets bubbly soap*
                          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• don't forget the scented oil!

...for the bath...water...?

no? okay...

who wants rubbins?

^_^

Comment

• as a trained masseuse I humbly offer up my services. *gets table ready and cracks knuckles*

Comment

• as a non-professionally trained masseuse, i offer my services!

i may not be pro, but i'll admit that i have magic fingers

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X