Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehehehe sorry Plaid, bad habit of mine I guess. Its even better when there's a campfire to dance around. Then you get the combination of firelight reflecting off the silver jewelry as well as the shadow effect you get with thin cloth with fire behind it. That and it'd fun to end sitting in some one's lap, hard to do that when there's a table in the way.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Geez the EPS (Executive Produce of Smut) leaves for a few days and we all go from massage fun to Belly Dancing. And then, Shanky breaks Plaid! Gracious! Well there is only one thing to do in this case!

*Does Wonder Woman spin into a very nice slitty, low cut gown* I WILL HOST THE COMPETITION!!!!

*Wraps myself around Shanky at center stage*

All right, great jobs. So what do are non-broken judges think about our first performer!?

@Shanky- Love the costume
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• *drapes herself around Hinakiba* Love the dress my dear, shows off your assets and your boobsets too. Very flattering.

Who wants to go next?
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman
          I uh, been told I've always known how many licks it takes to get to the bottom of a tootsi pop....

*....oi that stupid plaidman...*
          Three. One, two, three. *bite*

Three.

Believe it or not, this is pretty much how I eat Tootsie pops.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Irv dear I bite back. *licks lips* I have custom fit fangs for just such an occasion

Comment

• Why is it of all we have done and discussed that the talk about Tootsie Pops makes me want to blush and hide away from you all?!

And where are the other Belly dancers?!

Comment

• ... Um. Cause it was from me. Sorry. I'll take it off.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                  ... Um. Cause it was from me. Sorry. I'll take it off.
                  Bad Plaid! You're SUPPOSED to be making people blush. Want to see how many more blushes we can raise?

Comment

• what's the fun without blushes? *does a little wiggle dance*

Comment

• Is steam coming out of ears as good as a blush?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I always liked a good nose bleed! ^.^

Comment

• sorry guys, friends decreed I'm not allowed to dance anymore. Went to a party this weekend and invoked decidedly un-friend-like thoughts.

*offers up tissues for nosebleeds* Remember to tilt your heads back kiddies.

Comment

• *looks around*

Where is everybody?
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• *waves hand*

I'm here! I brought fresh berries and homemade whipped cream, too!

Comment

• I'm here. At my desk in the corner. Observing. you know, so no one gets taken advantage of.

Comment

Working...
                                X