This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honey we are the blooper reel!
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• He's too furry to do fire play on. Hmmm can I call DH to do fire safety? He'd have fun watching.
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• yay! A bigger audience!

*yelps*

Broom! Did you just pinch me?!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *drags rossi and shoves him back in the closet*

ok, but only because your hubby is awesome.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Well she started the thread, where the hell did Saydrah go/
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• well, as much as I love fire...

Lupo must call it in early. Stupid obligations in real life!!

Can I has advanced copy of DVD?? Pwease?!?!

G'nite all. Don't have too much fun now!

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                *yelps*

Broom! Did you just pinch me?!
                Maybe. Where'd you feel it?
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Don't worry Lupo; I'll have the DVD waiting for you with a big bow on it.

Sextoy is extra.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    careful, I'm cold.
                    Ah you still like having two chicks huddled up against ya dontcha Broom?
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• *relaizes she is cold*

very funny, where is my clothing and who took them?

good lord i could cut glass with these things!

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        Maybe. Where'd you feel it?
                        *pinches Broom on the ass*

Right about there.

Comment

• bunny get that off your head

*snatches bra*

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                            *relaizes she is cold*

very funny, where is my clothing and who took them?

good lord i could cut glass with these things!
                            Can I see?

*grabs Mono's boobies*

AWESOME!

Comment

• yes yes they are perkey.

Comment

• I likes perky.

I wonder if Broom is "Perky" too?

Comment

Working...
                                X