This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
    If you can't find it here, I'm sure it's on Facebook somewhere.
    Me no know name or email, or I'd track it down. Me not have her on face.. SAD!
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• You're not allowed to be sad in here Plaid! We'll have to tickle you until you cheer up! Isn't it convenient that you're not wearing any pants

Comment

• *grabs comically sized feather and advances upon Plaid*

Magpie told me to!

*tickles Plaid's bare bum with said giant feather*

MWhahahahaha!
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I should have made these the kind with the vanilla ice cream inside. *sucks on ice treat* In fact, I did. Delicious ice treats to lick with smooth cream on the inside. XP

*Licks cream from the corner of my mouth and laughs at Plaid being tickled by the Giant feather*
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Oh, I can't have them if there's ice cream . Does anyone want to share one with me?

Comment

• of course I'll share with you Magpie. Also have some naughty shaped flavored ice pops. *stops tickling Plaid and begins looking for other giant feather victims*
              Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Aww I'm sorry. Here's one made without filling and one made with Rice Dream. Mmm Rice Dream ^-^

*nibbles my treats.*

Comment

• Mmmm... *slurp*

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    Wait, are you sad because you don't have her on Facebook, or sad because she isn't on your face?

*grin*
                    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

• Given this thread, if it was the latter I'm sure he could find someone to rectify the situation for him.

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                        Yes you do.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• was gonna say but Becks beat me to it,you're on her friends list.
                          So who is sitting on who's face?
                          "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
                          set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

• I am sitting on the couch. My bum is on no one's face and no one's is on mine. I'm just eating treats that look like things.

Anyone for a chocolate V-pop? *Holds up sticks with chocolate girl parts on them*

Comment

• Speaking of popsicles, could I possibly find one that resembles my avatar?

*joins in the hot tub with a drink*

Did I miss the toga party while I was working/sleeping/cleaning house this week or is it still in progress?
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• (I'm really enjoying my couch fabric suit)
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X