Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forget the cream, MAYBE cherries....would rather haves the hot fudge....or chocolate nana's (bananas)
    or pb and nanas or just a plain old banana

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      I hope nobody minds marachinos . . .
      Give me some of those and a pinapple ring... I'll be the perfect fruitcake.
      Quoth gaspode View Post
      Ooh the squirty cream was on offer at our shop...
      I always pack my squirty cream on me
      Quoth LexiaFira View Post
      forget the cream, MAYBE cherries....would rather haves the hot fudge....or chocolate nana's (bananas)
      or pb and nanas or just a plain old banana
      One banananananaza coming up!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'm not quite sure what dalesys is planning. But he best say away from my melons! *eats some Honeydew*

I'm going to marry him!
        You Cantallope!
        No, Honeydew!
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Ahh... *sinks further into the hot tub* Ladies and gentlemen I do believe I need a glass of wine. Either that or I need to get out of the hot tub and figure out what Dalesys is planning. Hmmm decisions decisions.
          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            I'm not quite sure what dalesys is planning. But he best say away from my melons! *eats some Honeydew*

I'm going to marry him!
            You Cantallope!
            No, Honeydew!
            *gropes your melons* They're quite nice and yummy.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• *Brings Shanky a glass of wine* Be careful, Booze and Hottubs are both fun. But can be trouble when mixed,

And Plaid, i'm happy you like my melons.

*Returns to Fan Girl Duties*

Comment

• Quoth shankyknitter View Post
                Ahh... *sinks further into the hot tub* Ladies and gentlemen I do believe I need a glass of wine. Either that or I need to get out of the hot tub and figure out what Dalesys is planning. Hmmm decisions decisions.
                Things.

You don't need to get out of the hot tub...

turbulent water outfit with Magic-Fingersâ„¢ for the hot tub

Comment

• *hits button causing Dalesys's suit to light up like a christmas tree, thus giving away his exact location. Proceeds to use him as foot stool in hot tub*

I think the nakkid makin' viking has won this round o' camouflage ninja.

*invites others to partake in her wine and footstool based bounty*
                  Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Starts ticklickling feet frantically...

Comment

• I have to say this little battle you two are having is quite amusing.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        I have to say this little battle you two are having is quite amusing.
                        It may be amusing to you but it's a matter of laff and breath for me...

Have you made the melon cocktails yet?

Comment

• I have Pop Rocks. Any Takers???????
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• I'm a little scared as to what one would be doing with the PopRock.

Comment

• I can't really put it into words, I'll just have to show you.
                              Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

• Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
                                I can't really put it into words, I'll just have to show you.
                                I bet I could use my imagination on that one.

Pop rocks and an electric vibrator . . . the muses are going nuts.
                                Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 07-27-2010, 12:03 AM.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X