This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *runs over to costume stash before bunny realizes they are out*
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      I likes perky.

I wonder if Broom is "Perky" too?
      Yeah, my nips are pretty pointy too. Cold air, and you're not being a very good blanket. And no, that pinch wasn't me. I pinched you elsewhere
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• She doesn't have boobies, she has jubblies!

Huh so gonna wuss out on us here huh?? </end peer pressure>
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• *pops out of costume area*

hehe i am all sparkley now!
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Yeah, my nips are pretty pointy too. Cold air, and you're not being a very good blanket. And no, that pinch wasn't me. I pinched you elsewhere
            I'm 5' tall and 90 pounds. Of course I'm a lousy blanket!

But I am quite limber.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *makes bunny put on THE shoes*

HA

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                But I am quite limber.
                *poses EQ in interesting and various ways*

Comment

• *smacks forhead* So I'm sitting here going wow, I'm surprised that the mods haven't kicked our butts yet.

Yup, I'm a smart one.

On a happy note, this is making packing dishes a hell of a lot more fun!!
                  Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• hey EQ wanna join a circus?

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                      *smacks forhead* So I'm sitting here going wow, I'm surprised that the mods haven't kicked our butts yet.
                      Yeah, me too. Then again, no one's reported the thread, and we ARE in off topic, so I guess they have better things to do.

Comment

• I'd be pretty satisfied if Broomjockey told me I was a bad girl and needed to behave or he and Raps would teach me a lesson.

Only if they dressed up like Santa.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*poses EQ in interesting and various ways*
                          Oh baby, you know where all the right buttons are.

Quoth monolayth View Post
                          hey EQ wanna join a circus?
                          I thought I was already in one?
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• i thinnk we should prob put a NSFW comment int the title if we can.

Comment

Yeah, me too. Then again, no one's reported the thread, and we ARE in off topic, so I guess they have better things to do.
                              Not to mention... YOU ARE A MOD!

Comment

• *makes plans to kidnap EQ and make her move to Omaha*

Comment

Working...
                                X