This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Magpie View Post
    Kittens are too young for the content of this thread?
    I have to agree with that.

Some things are just not appropriate for young, innocent eyes. And seeing me nekkid is one of them.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Oh, I was thinking the problem might be claws in the hot tub...

Well, that's why I linked instead of posting him in the thread
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• If we can't have kittens in this thread, can we have pussies instead ?
        "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
        set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

• Well hello everyone. *gets into hot tub* I see we're doing pussy jokes, I've got a terrible dick joke if anyone cares.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
            Well hello everyone. *gets into hot tub* I see we're doing pussy jokes, I've got a terrible dick joke if anyone cares.
            Talking about me?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I am happy enough to be the waiter. See that way I get multiple vantage points of all the fun! So..I will be taking the orders, and delivering the drinks.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh yeah? Whatcha' got on your tray there?

Comment

• Please tell me someone has a kissy Sazuki.. (White choco martini. God that things tasty.)

Comment

• I'll take a blonde Russian if you round one up . . .

Now where did I put my bag of toys at? Did I leave them in the boudoir under the bed again?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      I'll take a blonde Russian if you round one up . . .
                      I prefer tall dark and handsome...

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Oh yeah? Whatcha' got on your tray there?
                        That is a secret.

Ok, I will be back shortly with your drinks. Not sure I can find a blond Russian, or even a dark haired one..but I will try. Meanwhile I just bring the drink.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• This is making me want a sunset passion colada...mmm...
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *Mixes up : 1 1/4 ounces coconut rum, 4 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix, 1 ounce non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix. Puts it aside. Then mixes up 3 Tbsp raspberry puree, 1 part vodka, 3 Tbsp cranberry juice, 5 oz cloudy apple juice, 7-Up, and uses some fresh strawberries for garnish. Puts that aside. Finally mixes up 1 1/2 oz vodka, 3/4 oz Kahlua, 3/4 oz cream. Takes all three to poolside and offers the drinks*

Comment

• Mmmm, thank you!

Random note: My roommate told me today that the way I say "thank you" [e.g. to people who hold the door open] is cute. I'm like...all sweet and cute when I say it, apparently. Heh.
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I am sure you are sweet and cute all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X