Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, DGC says anything goes and everyone is too stunned to respond. Crazy.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      From the sound of it, I'd say anything goes.
      Anything?

Anything.

The rack! The rack!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        Wow, DGC says anything goes and everyone is too stunned to respond. Crazy.
        I know. I was just thinking about this thread the other day and wondering why it's sat for so long without any replies.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• People were just so stunned by having the opportunity to do anything to you I suppose.

Comment

• Heh, a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) I probably could have made anybody here blush .. without getting too graphic (unlike in real life it is almost impossible to make me blush online)..but once unleashed..don't know if I could cage it again
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              ..but once unleashed..don't know if I could cage it again

Yeah I think you might be too later. Looks like it's escaped

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                People were just so stunned by having the opportunity to do anything to you I suppose.
                Damn . . . did the cobwebs take over or what?

*grabs Swiffer with the long extendable handle and starts dusting*

The weekend's cumming up, folks. And something tells me I shouldn't have posted that pic of me on my FB page. That must've been what scared everyone silent.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I don't use facebook, so can't have scared me off. Of course, I firmly believe that everybody is beautiful, just some you have to look really hard to see it (like SC's), and some hide it very well (like EW's). So..pics or it didn't happen?
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I seem to remember this thread, but damned if I'm reading through 261 pages to work out what I was up to, not unless someone plies me with a large quantity of inebriating fluids.

I want and need copious amounts of alcohol.
                    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

• PICS or GTFO, DGoddess.

After the shit that happened today, I could definitely use some booze.
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hands out booze to everyone* here ya go...let's see.....I got Coopers, West End, XXXX....take your pick

Now let's strip and GET FUNKY!
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• I'm keeping my clothes on today.

Heat related swelling mixed with mosquito bites.

Not pretty.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I dunno, last time I got drunk this happened (not really but wanted to share)

PG13/NSFW no nudity but the actions are ...funny
                            cruising along, whuuuut?

EDIT: yes, possibly in bad taste but it made me laugh. i needed the laughs

Comment

• Sorry, don't have any nekkid pics of me (not since I was 3 at least and they're aren't online) but here's one taken last Christmas at Dad's house. . ..

I don't think I look that bad . . .
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Now why would you think a picture of you would scare anybody off. You are beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X