• Show
Clear All

• *looks around for another male to jump on and snuggle up to*
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
      *makes plans to kidnap EQ and make her move to Omaha*
      DOOD I told you not to mention our plans!!

Never mind EQ just go back to playing with the adorable mod over there. Keep him distracted if you could.

And while she's here *tackles Blas* I've soo always wanted to do that. Hiyas!!!
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• there are quite a lot of women in this arn't there......
        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth blas87 View Post
          I'd be pretty satisfied if Broomjockey told me I was a bad girl and needed to behave or he and Raps would teach me a lesson.

Only if they dressed up like Santa.
          You're very bad, and if you don't behave, I'll send Raps to your door. You've gotta supply the santa suit though.
          Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Not to mention... YOU ARE A MOD!
          Holy snap! You're right!
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
            there are quite a lot of women in this arn't there......
            I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy in here anymore.

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Why yes. Yes you are.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                You wish you were. No, there's definitely another male, just lurking about with a nice hi-res digital camera and lots of memory cards

Comment

• Ok mr mod, would you go shake the server or at least not make it too busy for me?

This keeps up and I'm soooo not bringing out the chocolate pudding and kiddie pool.

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                    You wish you were. No, there's definitely another male, just lurking about with a nice hi-res digital camera and lots of memory cards
                    Oh darn. heeheeheee.... There's someone else here... heeheeehee....

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                    This keeps up and I'm soooo not bringing out the chocolate pudding and kiddie pool.
                    Actually, Pedersen did it.

GAH! Bring the chocolate pudding!
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                      Ok mr mod, would you go shake the server or at least not make it too busy for me? .
                      Yeah, it was Pederson! *points*

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Oh darn. heeheeheee.... There's someone else here... heeheeehee....
                        Uh-oh... EQ grinning evilly is probably time to set the camera someplace safe, where it's not likely to get thrown, or dumped into the kiddie pool or something.

Like I have a feeling I'm about to be.

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Actually, Pedersen did it.
                        Yep, and with that outage, I think I have more info to stop more in future. We'll find out tomorrow. I'm leaving it alone tonight.

Comment

• *shakes head at Pedersen* Just for that? No watching scantily clad chicks wraslin around in the kiddie pool while covered in chocolate pudding.

And to think we were going to ask you to be the towel boy...with out the towels. Oh well, maybe next time.

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                            And to think we were going to ask you to be the towel boy...with out the towels. Oh well, maybe next time.
                            OH OH OH!!!! PICK ME! PICK ME! My hands are ever so gentle I've been told!

Comment

• But... I only did one of them, and fixed them both as quickly as possible (and only did the one to see if I really had found info to permanently fix it overall).

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                                Uh-oh... EQ grinning evilly is probably time to set the camera someplace safe, where it's not likely to get thrown, or dumped into the kiddie pool or something.

Like I have a feeling I'm about to be.
                                Oh no dear, you'll be a greeeeeaaaat help. Trust me.

Set up the camera, and find GK's pink Camo.

Comment

Working...
                                X