X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Becks View Post
    *randomly licking pudding*
    Hey, Becks, help me lick this chocolate Mystique clean!

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
      Checks out the chocolate Mystique, and decides to have a handful of that on his way to drag smiley into the pool.

Okay, a couple nice handfuls. And maybe a lick or two while he's at it.
      Heeheehee! Your tongue tickles!

*poses more*

I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        *smiley get ur butt over here! I wanna be filling!*
        umm, err, umm... err, umm, err

I'm not sure how to respond to that... um EQ, your the expert, how should I respond to that.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
          Hey, Becks, help me lick this chocolate Mystique clean!
          On my way!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• OK, does anyone else wanna make a naked fireheart sandwich?
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Smiley, You respond by saying "Yes Ma'am" and make FireHeart be filling.

Now, do as your Queen says.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                I'm not sure how to respond to that... um EQ, your the expert, how should I respond to that.
                Smiley, the lady has asked to be the filling in a pudding sandwich. Get on over there and plaster yourself to one side or the other. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she doesn't bite (well, much

I'll help you out in a bit. For now, my new name is Mr. DeMille, and I have a closeup to attend to.

Comment

• I'm so special.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Smiley, You respond by saying "Yes Ma'am" and make FireHeart be filling.

Now, do as your Queen says.
                    umm, but, but... oh hell, I must do as commanded... *sigh*

ETA, Saydrah, you promised me muffins and missionaries

Comment

• *Getting sleepy*... runs away to shower off the chocolate pudding

Comment

• yay! and just for that smiley, you can be the front!
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                          umm, but, but... oh hell, I must do as commanded... *sigh*

ETA, Saydrah, you promised me muffins and missionaries
                          Such a good boy! Yes you are! Yes you are!

*pets Smiley*

Oh, I brought boozed up Crispy treats. They're on the snack table.

Comment

• Actually, Fireheart, I think that Smiley would prefer the back. However, I'll take the front, and we can all talk about whatever comes up from there. Or put pudding on it, or something

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                              yay! and just for that smiley, you can be the front!
                              out of curiosity... who's going to be the back?

Comment

• Awwww.

*takes pictures*

Comment

Working...
                                X