X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth PhotoChick View Post
    *Getting sleepy*... runs away to shower off the chocolate pudding
    That's not allowed. Unless you shower in the same room. Otherwise it's a tongue bath.

What? Am I the ONLY one who read the sign outside the door?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Pederson. Smiley gets to be the front so therefore he gets nice DD boobies to grope!
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• *sad* Ok kids I'm off to bed.

Heh don't worry, the perv fest will continue IRL. *eyes her hubby evily and wonders if the whipped cream in the fridge is still good*

Err I mean I'll be back tomorrow!!!
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
          That's not allowed. Unless you shower in the same room. Otherwise it's a tongue bath.

What? Am I the ONLY one who read the sign outside the door?
          No. No you're not.

*licks PhotoChick*
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• tongue bath it is.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
              Pederson. Smiley gets to be the front so therefore he gets nice DD boobies to grope!
              No, trust me, Smiley wants to be in the back. Pedersen, now he's a boob man.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Goes and takes several pictures of the tongue bath for posterity's sake, and then returns to the fireheart sandwich.

Comment

• Are we running low on pudding? WE NEED MORE!!!
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                    Are we running low on pudding? WE NEED MORE!!!
                    *swallows a mouthful of pudding*

*blushes*

*waves guiltily*

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      *swallows a mouthful of pudding*
                      Gotta love a woman who swallows

Comment

• Pedersen!

Bend over!

*spanks Pedersen with a paddle*

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                          Gotta love a woman who swallows
                          I guess I'm loved.

Unseen but seeing
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Backs, grab a paddle, you can spank his other butt cheek!

Comment

• Oh, yeah! You spank nicely. I like this method better, though.

*bends EQ over his knee, and spanks her barehanded*

Comment

• OK!!!!

No kissing to make it feel better afterwards, though.

Well, maybe.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X