This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
    Oh, yeah! You spank nicely. I like this method better, though.

*bends EQ over his knee, and spanks her barehanded*
    *yelps and reaches around to spank Pedersen anyways*

Damn you... for making this so difficult!!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
      I guess I'm loved.
      Oh, most definitely. Come over here, and I'll show you just how much

Comment

• Curles up in the corner to go to bed. Dreaming of the naughty things going on around me.

Comment

• Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Искам да бъда напляскан.

Quoth Pedersen View Post
            Oh, most definitely. Come over here, and I'll show you just how much
            Woo hoo!!!

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
            Curles up in the corner to go to bed. Dreaming of the naughty things going on around me.
            Sleepy pudding snuggle!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Night night PhotoChick!
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Comment

• gives photochick a blanket of pudding and whipped cream. G'night!

Comment

• *makes the rounds for her tongue bath before she heads off for the night*
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• So Pedersen. It's just you. And Me.

And Broom, and Smiley.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Comment

• Gives Becks a nice thorough tongue bath before letting her head off.

And yes, EQ, I think I am. Let's you and me find someplace where we can let Broom and Smiley have some private time

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        So Pedersen. It's just you. And Me.

And Broom, and Smiley.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Hey what about me?

Why can't I join in the fun?

I have whipped cream! *holds up several cans of it*
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Broom and Smiley make sure a cute couple. <3

Come on FireHeart. Lets watch DeadAlive.

Comment

• Only if the couches are big enough to seat at least three. Gotta keep you and fireheart on the couch with me. You know, in case the movies are so bad we need to find other distractions.

Comment

• Oh yes. Distractions.

Comment

• *joins the others on the big big couches*

*snuggles up between Broom and Smiley* hee hee my sandwich!
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X